Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
Sixers have a net rating of +4 and and SRS of 3.96 (5th best in the league)

Bucks have a net rating of -0.1 and SRS of -0.21 (18th best in the league)

theyre not even close
Stop agreeing with me!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bucks and Wolves are internet darlings, always overrated as shit

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Stop agreeing with me!
I agree with the math, if it leads to us agreeing so be it. We’ll find something soon to disagree on. I’ll take it a step further, I think there’s a pretty good chance the Sixers go to the finals

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
The Bucks and Wolves are internet darlings, always overrated as shit
blazers too

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/DuncanSmithNBA/status/983460088143929352?s=19

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
if Boston can beat MIL in the first round, theyll be able to beat Philly too

were not gonna beat the Cavs or Raps without Kyrie, but we can get by the Sixers if were capable of advancing thru the 1st round
man

Been thinking of this all day
I'm offended

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Its such an egregious post
Were all on the same page here

BNC

Reaction score
If I’m the Sixers I call the Spurs and offer a first round pick for Chip Engelland. They’ve already got the talent so they don’t need the pick too much and if he can help Fultz get to where he was and Simmons get a respectable jumper it’s over, they’ll win several titles

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Because clearly I'm the only one thats cautious of the Sixers Surge here

Since ASW the Sixers are an outstanding 20-5, which is only behind the Rockets. That being said, their record against teams that made the playoffs/in the chase -- 4-5. Those four wins were against the Butler-less TWolves, the Nuggets without Gary Harris, and two versus the Cavs (one was without Love, the other was a 2pt victory).

I'm not saying the Sixers are a bad team. They're absolutely a playoff team, and not an easy first round exit team (not saying they're 100% advancing, though). But y'all need to put into context how easy of a schedule they've had and how it'll affect them come the playoffs. 16-0 versus non playoff teams is fantastic, but 4-5 against the teams that actually matter is more concerning.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also didn't have Joel in that Cavs game

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Because clearly I'm the only one thats cautious of the Sixers Surge here

Since ASW the Sixers are an outstanding 20-5, which is only behind the Rockets. That being said, their record against teams that made the playoffs/in the chase -- 4-5. Those four wins were against the Butler-less TWolves, the Nuggets without Gary Harris, and two versus the Cavs (one was without Love, the other was a 2pt victory).

I'm not saying the Sixers are a bad team. They're absolutely a playoff team, and not an easy first round exit team (not saying they're 100% advancing, though). But y'all need to put into context how easy of a schedule they've had and how it'll affect them come the playoffs. 16-0 versus non playoff teams is fantastic, but 4-5 against the teams that actually matter is more concerning.
Its not even that the 76ers are an elite team. Its just that they dont deserve to be mentioned with the bucks. Theyre not even comparable.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Westbrook needs 16 rebounds to average a triple double again. Hes going to hunt so hard for this

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OKC didn't clinch a playoff spot until the 81st game of the season, yet they still have a decent shot at home court in the first round.

Shit's wild this year.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So Minnesota and Denver basically have a play in game tomorrow to determine the last team in? That could be fun

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Minnesota missing the playoffs would lead to mexi thinking he was right even though they were clearly going to make it before Butler got hurt. So for that reason I want Minnesota. With that said, I think Denver will win

CoachAF

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
OKC didn't clinch a playoff spot until the 81st game of the season, yet they still have a decent shot at home court in the first round.

Shit's wild this year.

what has to happen for that? They are 7th right now i think, and dont they lose most tie-breakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%