Mexi said:
Kamla lmao. Love that guy
Been watching him since like 03 when he had a fantasy basketball show on nbatv
Dude so loud

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wade is not going to denver but damn. if hes asking for x-amount of dollars and theyre offering. hes gonna look like an ass when he stays in miami.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2/50 offer?
Hmmm

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why take 50 million when you can take 3 million is what i've always said 

Paulius

Reaction score
Why take money? Play for the love of the game

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Warriors are gonna have 4 stars, Iggy, and the best role players 2011 has to offer.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is SUCH a shit show.

Denver is just offering that to fuck with Miami. Money is important but I bet it's not that important. The fuck you're gonna do in Denver Dwyane? Part of me wants the Heat to call the bluff and yank the offer. But then he'd probably actually sign in Cleveland for 3 million.

But yeah it's getting ridiculous. When I wake up tomorrow Wade has better accepted the 40 mil or we have traded McBob

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gotta use there cap somewhere I guess. They have had really poor attendance lately. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
This is SUCH a shit show.

Denver is just offering that to fuck with Miami. Money is important but I bet it's not that important. The fuck you're gonna do in Denver Dwyane? Part of me wants the Heat to call the bluff and yank the offer. But then he'd probably actually sign in Cleveland for 3 million.

But yeah it's getting ridiculous. When I wake up tomorrow Wade has better accepted the 40 mil or we have traded McBob
its gonna make wade look like shit.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's also gonna make the Heat look like shit a little. They're kind of in the postition to do everything to keep the most important player in franchise history.
But I do agree that it does make it seem a little petty by Wade to choose some random team because of 5 million a year.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
It's also gonna make the Heat look like shit a little. They're kind of in the postition to do everything to keep the most important player in franchise history.
But I do agree that it does make it seem a little petty by Wade to choose some random team because of 5 million a year.
i dont fault miami at all in this. i honestly thought wade was better than this. i think he'll stay in miami but its just a bad pr move all around.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also someone please do the math and tell me what he'd actually be able to gain in this deal considering Colorado's income tax. 

Guesstimating it's probably gonna be closer to 2 million more instead of 5. If that's the dealbreaker then I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%