Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why cause memphis cant score 100

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You have said in the past he is outright bad, which, at least according to this metric, is wrong.
I believe that was in the context of Russ vs Steph, which, according to this metric I was correct

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
I believe that was in the context of Russ vs Steph, which, according to this metric I was correct
They're one spot apart?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Crowder standing up for the Dez family name 
You know it ... him and Quincy Any some years back lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
He's not nearly the offensive player Smith is. Now obviously smith is a bit of a mixed bag, but Crowder's not the scorer smith is, not even close.
Not saying he is. But on a daily basis, he provides no less of an impact

and what about the other names I mentioned? Was Harrison Barnes that much more worthy of starting? Mario Chalmers? Shane Battier?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Not saying he is. But on a daily basis, he provides no less of an impact

and what about the other names I mentioned? Was Harrison Barnes that much more worthy of starting? Mario Chalmers? Shane Battier?
Don't ever recall Battier starting on a championship team, but Battier was an incredible role player in his career.

Chalmers was obviously a product of the Heat system but he played his role and hit big shots.

Harrison Barnes is better than Crowder.

Crowder as a seventh man on a championship team? Sign me up. As a key piece who's playing 30+ minutes a night and you're relying on for scoring? I'm not sold.

Going back to those Thompson trade rumors in November, the idea that trading him for Bradley and crowder would've made the Warriors better is so laughable.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I'm not sure it's appropriate to compare role players who can start next to LeBron, as opposed to guys who start on non LeBron teams. LeBron has made the finals with Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden and Sasha Pavlovic starting.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Yea, I'm not sure it's appropriate to compare role players who can start next to LeBron, as opposed to guys who start on non LeBron teams. LeBron has made the finals with Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden and Sasha Pavlovic starting.
You mean Larry Hughes made the finals with LeBron starting.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My mans Eric Snow got in 40 starts that year too

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People forget that the Cavs have only made the finals with Damon Jones either playing or coaching

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Don't ever recall Battier starting on a championship team, but Battier was an incredible role player in his career.

Chalmers was obviously a product of the Heat system but he played his role and hit big shots.

Harrison Barnes is better than Crowder.

Crowder as a seventh man on a championship team? Sign me up. As a key piece who's playing 30+ minutes a night and you're relying on for scoring? I'm not sold.

Going back to those Thompson trade rumors in November, the idea that trading him for Bradley and crowder would've made the Warriors better is so laughable.
Battier started vs OKC

Also who ever said that he needed to be relied on for scoring? I certainly did not. And i thought it was fairly obvious when i likened him to Battier and Marion that he wasn't needed to be a scoring necessity

And also that was Mexi saying it would be smart for GS to trade Klay for Bradley and Jae, not me. i said i would be thrilled because it's a clear win for boston

i agree that on an ideal team, Jae is the first wing off the bench in for defensive purposes, ala a 7th man. But that's not what the question is about. I have never said once that a team that made the finals with Jae starting made it BECAUSE of that. Mavs didn't make the Finals because of Marion, Cavs didnt make it because of Miller or Battier -- but you can't say those guys deserve to start but Jae can't.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denver scored 140 points at their home game
The game wasnt in Denver though

Btw the nba needs to do a better job marketing these games out of the country. I didnt even know they were in the UK til yesterday

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jokic way better than Harden and Westbrook

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i didnt know they played in the uk until 6:36 eastern time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%