2014 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
I'd be happy if my team was competitive, I can't even imagine how I'd react with a super bowl.

Spoiled ass fans.
The Browns aren't in first anymore

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Brian Hoyer 14/36. Have yourself a day kid
You can't just ignore the good games and then come in during the rare bad ones and pass judgement. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If Carolina wins, the Saints are still in 1st place... with a 4-6 record

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
You can't just ignore the good games and then come in during the rare bad ones and pass judgement.
It's what I do man

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Seahawks just ran out of shotgun on 4th and one.

That's my biggest pet peeve in football.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
If Carolina wins, the Saints are still in 1st place... with a 4-6 record

I think it's more hilarious to say the Bucs are two games out of first.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Rams are a QB away from being a scary team.

The bills too.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
The Rams are a QB away from being a scary team.

The bills too.
Any bad team in the league is a QB away from being a scary team 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Miles Austin, bro dude, come on. 

RIP your roster spot since Gordon is back. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't spell five interceptions without Eli.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Any bad team in the league is a QB away from being a scary team 
I suppose that's true but the Rams don't even need an elite QB prospect like Luck or RG3 to make the jump. Just someone who isn't Shaun Hill or Austin Davis.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I think most people would be happy if their team rose from being one of the shittiest teams in NFL history to win a super bowl but I guess not.
Of course I'm happy about. It was an amazing thing. But do you think Buccanneers fans are still celebrating their Super Bowl from 12 years ago? We can't party every weekend because of what happened 5 years ago. We're on a downward spiral because Brees is starting to suck and everyone else sucks and when he retires we're gonna be rebuilding for God knows how long. Drew Brees and Sean Payton coming together in the same year was a miracle and when Drew is gone then what? We suck at drafting, we're not going to get another elite QB just like that.

We went from a shitty franchise to a great franchise for a few years. We're gonna be right back where we were very soon and those few years are gonna be a flash in the pan. This isn't like the Patriots being in the playoffs every year for like 14 years, or the Packers having two straight HOF QBs winning Super Bowls in 2 decades.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
Of course I'm happy about. It was an amazing thing. But do you think Buccanneers fans are still celebrating their Super Bowl from 12 years ago? We can't party every weekend because of what happened 5 years ago. We're on a downward spiral because Brees is starting to suck and everyone else sucks and when he retires we're gonna be rebuilding for God knows how long. Drew Brees and Sean Payton coming together in the same year was a miracle and when Drew is gone then what? We suck at drafting, we're not going to get another elite QB just like that.

We went from a shitty franchise to a great franchise for a few years. We're gonna be right back where we were very soon and those few years are gonna be a flash in the pan. This isn't like the Patriots being in the playoffs every year for like 14 years, or the Packers having two straight HOF QBs winning Super Bowls in 2 decades.
Lol one bad year and they're done? They've made the playoffs 3 of the 4 years since that super bowl and there's a good chance they make it again this year.

I'm not even that pessimistic.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yo what the hell has happened to eli lol. Dude has gone to shit.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Lol one bad year and they're done? They've made the playoffs 3 of the 4 years since that super bowl and there's a good chance they make it again this year.

I'm not even that pessimistic.
The playoffs are nothing. What will that do for us? If we win the division it's only because every other team in it just so happens to suck worse. Not because we earned it. If anything we're gonna hurt our draft position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%