2013 NFL Draft Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane said:
I don't really understand how Manuel all of a sudden becomes a first round pick after workouts and interviews.  He was a 5th round pick in January.
Manuel/Spiller read option

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Draft eligible CB Simon arrested on Thursday

Draft eligible LSU CB Tharold Simon was arrested late Thursday night for allegedly intimidating a police officer.

Wow. Simon is expected to be a mid to late round pick during the 2013 NFL Draft. He was charged with public intimidation, resisting an officer, and unnecessary noise violation. He was released on bond. Friday was supposed to be "Tharold Simon Day" in the prospect's home of Eunice.

SMH

Steez

Reaction score
Geno is going back tonight. I understand why Geno wouldn't want to go, though. Just going to have cameras on him all night scrutinizing him even more than he already has been.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saviour Manuel said:
Geno is going back tonight. I understand why Geno wouldn't want to go, though. Just going to have cameras on him all night scrutinizing him even more than he already has been.
Him not being able to handle scrutiny was one of the key bullet points in the list of criticisms from that one scout a few weeks back.

Steez

Reaction score
Well I just heard a report that he and his family thought they were leaving because they didn't have a hotel to stay in, but guess they got it settled.

Might be true, but probably something his agent made up.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Report: Jets looking to trade up for QB

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets have made calls to "multiple teams" about trading up from No. 39 in an attempt to select a quarterback.

The smoke that the Jets are eyeing a day-two quarterback is turning to fire. Per Schefter, the Jets "debated" West Virginia's Geno Smith at No. 13. The New York Daily News reported Wednesday that Smith was the No. 1 QB on New York's board. With a number of QB-needy teams picking ahead of them, the Jets might not get their man if they can't successfully move up. According to CBS' Jason La Canfora, the Lions are "actively shopping" the 36ht pick, but that might not get the job done for Geno.

Steez

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F-9lhgBXPEk

Lmao apparently Pugh is a huge Eagles fan and so are his friends and shit. Check out the look on his buddies face (on the left in the video) when Pugh says "I'm excited to be a Giant."

The kid is just like WTF DO I DO NOW? 

Priceless.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I unfollowed JLC's fat ass because he seems to think it's necessary to tweet every pick 30 seconds before they announce it.  As if it validates him as a journalist or something. 

Now everyone else on my goddamn timeline wants to retweet JLC.  No more twitter.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane said:
I unfollowed JLC's fat ass because he seems to think it's necessary to tweet every pick 30 seconds before they announce it.  As if it validates him as a journalist or something. 

Now everyone else on my goddamn timeline wants to retweet JLC.  No more twitter.

Lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So I'm not working during day 2 of the draft, and the Browns don't pick in the 2nd round.

sdffgd

And after they screw up in the 3rd round I can get drunk.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
So I'm not working during day 2 of the draft, and the Browns don't pick in the 2nd round.

sdffgd

And after they screw up in the 3rd round I can get drunk.
Sounds like a true Browns fan lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Someone in Mingo's press conference asked him what keeps him from being Vernon Gholston

Cold lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did Eddie Lacy get taken last night?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOVE Gio

Would have been perfectly acceptable for them to take Gio at 21 IMO.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently the Browns traded for Davone Bess, so now I have to check twitter, and I'm going to be spoiled on like the next 20 picks in half a second.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maycock still giving away picks. 

"I THINK so and so is going to go here." 

You fucking know, you slap dick.  Knock it off.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is the ESPN coverage any better?  I love Mayock for his knowledge of the game, but he's been pretty annoying with the spoiled picks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%