#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
I agree he stays, but hes worth looking into for a team

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just realized the Knicks took the 8th spot. Dope! Division rival but they might give Miami or Indy a little trouble if they can get anything going.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
FBB
Big Bid'Ness said:
Isn't Steve Nash hurt again?

He hasn't not been hurt all year haha. But recently he randomly plays like one game a week haha.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcD7bZUlSDI[/media]

Really good game for Dion. Played off ball, got to the rim easily, stroke looks good. Was the Magic though.

dcpwner

Reaction score
elcheato said:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcD7bZUlSDI[/media]

Really good game for Dion. Played off ball, got to the rim easily, stroke looks good. Was the Magic though.
I agree. I was never ready to label Waiters a bust especially because I really expected him to be around for the Bulls until you guys took him. I really think he only had "bust" status because he went so early/I think the Cavs reached pretty hard. Glad to see him doing well even if it was the Magic

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
At this point, I just want to get this first round loss out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the playoffs. This team is pathetic. These injuries shouldn't cause us to lose to MUCH lesser teams like Brooklyn (granted, TJones missed that one, too). Losing to Toronto isn't that bad (though Terrence was still obviously sick), but goddammit this sucks. 

We're going to drop to the fucking 5 seed, at this rate. At least it'll be due to injuries, I guess.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
At this point, I just want to get this first round loss out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the playoffs. This team is pathetic. These injuries shouldn't cause us to lose to MUCH lesser teams like Brooklyn (granted, TJones missed that one, too). Losing to Toronto isn't that bad (though Terrence was still obviously sick), but goddammit this sucks. 

We're going to drop to the fucking 5 seed, at this rate. At least it'll be due to injuries, I guess.

lol fuck outta here

Best record in the east in 2014. Injuries as an excuse is funny. We didn't have AK47, KG, Thornton, and obviously Brook. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
guru said:

lol fuck outta here

Best record in the east in 2014. Injuries as an excuse is funny. We didn't have AK47, KG, Thornton, and obviously Brook. 

Only relevant loss is Brook. KG's finished. Kirilenko is inconsistent, and well...inconsistent pretty well sums up Thornton, doesn't it?

We were missing our two best defensive players and our young rising PF. If Houston has one of those pieces they probably win that game.

Mad respect to Shaun Livingston for adjusting his style of play to Deron, though. I love seeing him have a nice career after that injury.

Mason Plumlee looks good and runs the floor well. Made DMo look like a bitch a few times. Should give Donatas a good excuse to actually try to get better.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
young a rising isn't a talent.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

Only relevant loss is Brook. KG's finished. Kirilenko is inconsistent, and well...inconsistent pretty well sums up Thornton, doesn't it?

We were missing our two best defensive players and our young rising PF. If Houston has one of those pieces they probably win that game.

Mad respect to Shaun Livingston for adjusting his style of play to Deron, though. I love seeing him have a nice career after that injury.

Mason Plumlee looks good and runs the floor well. Made DMo look like a bitch a few times. Should give Donatas a good excuse to actually try to get better.

woulda coulda shoulda

stfu

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

Enjoy your victory over Houston's second team. 

The Rockets would of lost even with dwight, beverley, and jones.

See I can play this game too

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
guru said:

The Rockets would of lost even with dwight, beverley, and jones.

See I can play this game too

LOLOLOL

Better team wins if better team is healthy.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Yes, the Nets would of won if we were healthy. I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Toggle Sidebar

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%