2013-2014 NBA Season Thread

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
they flat out suck. they aren't tanking.

agreed that they suck but after the moves their front office pulled this year... they are tanking

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Openly tanking
And thats why i love hinkie

#TeamHinkie

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Philly has lost 15 straight holy shit lmao

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
thats part of it though

Signing no names, trading your best player and cutting his return, trading hawes for henry sims, sitting nerlens when he could probably play
you suck balls, don't rush your best prospect back from a horrible injury. hawes was an expiring and had no spot in the team towards the future, just let him go, he doesn't have tremendous value around the league.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They have like 4 wins max left

Kings, jazz bricks all next
A couple vs boston later on, but the rest are playoff teams

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:
You need to cool it with the Sullinger stuff. You're centering Kevin Love deals around him, talking about a low post including him being filthy. The dude at best, is the first big off the bench on a good team. He has literally no upside in his game left.
Have you watched Sullinger's game recently? He's developed a mid range game, and is Top 10 in offensive rebound efficiency. He has an array of great low post scoring moves. He can out muscle almost any defender out there.

His two downsides are his health is still a bit of a concern and his lack of defense. With Embiid's great D next to him, that's no longer a huge concern anymore. He's one of the better young bigmen in the league right now, probably Top 5.

And you act like I made up the Kevin love rumor. Kevin love has been rumored to go to Boston for months. Ainge has sent offers to Minny for love. The deals all revolve around Sullinger as the main piece. When I say "in a deal of Sullinger+ for Love", obviously that isn't the deal. Obviously. It'd be like Sullinger, Bradley, Bass, and 4 1st round picks. But Sullinger is the headliner in that deal, same way Al Jeff was the headliner in the KG deal. So no, I didn't make up the Sullinger deal; Boston has numerous attempts at trying to acquire Kevin love, and sully has been the main piece each time.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
you suck balls, don't rush your best prospect back from a horrible injury. hawes was an expiring and had no spot in the team towards the future, just let him go, he doesn't have tremendous value around the league.
im fine with everything they did, including sitting noel

Counter argument is let him play a little just to get his feet wet. He could play. Hes been practicing since early january

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Also Embiid isn't going to be the best C in the league, that's a joke. He isn't even going to be better than AD or Drummond.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sully is good cheato

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Have you watched Sullinger's game recently? He's developed a mid range game, and is Top 10 in offensive rebound efficiency. He has an array of great low post scoring moves. He can out muscle almost any defender out there.

His two downsides are his health is still a bit of a concern and his lack of defense. With Embiid's great D next to him, that's no longer a huge concern anymore. He's one of the better young bigmen in the league right now, probably Top 5.

And you act like I made up the Kevin love rumor. Kevin love has been rumored to go to Boston for months. Ainge has sent offers to Minny for love. The deals all revolve around Sullinger as the main piece. When I say "in a deal of Sullinger+ for Love", obviously that isn't the deal. Obviously. It'd be like Sullinger, Bradley, Bass, and 4 1st round picks. But Sullinger is the headliner in that deal, same way Al Jeff was the headliner in the KG deal. So no, I didn't make up the Sullinger deal; Boston has numerous attempts at trying to acquire Kevin love, and sully has been the main piece each time.
There are 17 PFs with a higher FG% than Jared Sullinger from mid range. His is at 40%, a slight increase from 37% last year. He struggles to finish around the rim because of his lack of athleticism, incredibly inefficient player. His "array" of post moves are apparently doing him next to nothing right now.

Having a great defensive center next to him doesn't change anything about him.

He can send all the offers he wants with Sullinger as the center piece, it's never going to get accepted. No team is trading a star with Sullinger as the main piece back coming back. I'm honestly in awe that you actually believe something like that could happen.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nets signing a beaner lel

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Nets signing a beaner lel

lmao Teague must be bunssssss

I doubt it will be long before we send him down to the dleague or just buy him out

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#12 looks like a guy who won a fan contest to get a contract

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was going to say there are no rookies in the west, and there arent

But 11/5/4 on 50/37 aint bad

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was going to say there are no rookies in the west, and there arent

But 11/5/4 on 50/37 aint bad
What does that even mean?

Ben McLemore, Trey Burke, CJ McCollum, Steven Adams...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idek he decided to come over to the nba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%