Reaction score

I still dont understand how the NFL like nike get away with that collar
jesus christ...

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guy the Eagles just signed
Defensive tackle John Gill was arrested for public intoxication.

WTHR reports that Gill was found by police on the side of a road in Indianapolis, passed out, barefoot and unable to stand on his own.

Police say Gill was wearing disheveled and soiled clothing when they found him in a ditch, officers could smell a strong odor of alcohol and his speech was slurred.
This was on an off day at Colts camp in 2010. He spent that season getting treatment for alcohol addiction.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this fantasy trade?

I'd receive Jay Cutler, Beanie Wells, and Michael Crabtree.

I'd give Robert Griffin III, David Wilson, and Anquan Boldin.

My team would like like this after the trade -

QB - Peyton Manning (DEN)
RB - LeSean McCoy (PHI)
RB - Darren McFadden (OAK)
WR - Wes Welker (NE)
WR - Steve Smith (CAR)
WR - Dwayne Bowe (KC)
TE - Brandon Pettigrew (DET)
W/R - Beanie Wells (ARI)
DEF - Green Bay Packers
K - Robbie Gould (CHI)

BN - Jay Cutler (CHI)
BN - Pierre Thomas (NO)
BN - Rashard Mendenhall (PIT)
BN - Michael Crabtree (SF)
BN - Santana Moss (WAS)
BN - Terrell Owens (SEA)

TTN2810

Reaction score
Bad trade. You'd be getting worse players at all positions, fantasy wise. Especially with Cutler, with that O-Line you don't know how long he'll last.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bad trade. You'd be getting worse players at all positions, fantasy wise. Especially with Cutler, with that O-Line you don't know how long he'll last.
You think so?

Beanie Wells is the highest rated player in the trade... You like David Wilson more than him?

I'm not worried about Cutler either... Since Manning is my starter, I want somebody that is guaranteed to be at least solid on the bench. RG3 could be really good or he could be really bad, so if Manning gets hurt and RG3 sucks, it's over for me.

If not this deal, you think I'm OK with Anquan Boldin as my flex or should I try and trade RG3 for someone else? I'm hoping to get a decent 3rd RB in case McFadden goes down with an injury.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah, clearly talking about OJ Santiago :p

TTN2810

Reaction score
You think so?

Beanie Wells is the highest rated player in the trade... You like David Wilson more than him?

I'm not worried about Cutler either... Since Manning is my starter, I want somebody that is guaranteed to be at least solid on the bench. RG3 could be really good or he could be really bad, so if Manning gets hurt and RG3 sucks, it's over for me.

If not this deal, you think I'm OK with Anquan Boldin as my flex or should I try and trade RG3 for someone else? I'm hoping to get a decent 3rd RB in case McFadden goes down with an injury.
Well I think Ryan Williams will outshine Wells, and I think Wilson will out shine Bradshaw. They're both sharing time, but I think Wilson will be getting more touches. And for Boldin or Crabtree, it's the same thing, both in crowded WR groups, and it's really a crapshoot who comes out the better fantasy player.

For Cutler and RG3, thinking about it more, The Skins O-Line isn't to great either, so they both have an injury factor, especially if RG3 doesn't slide/go out of bounds. So it's really close for all 3 positions. Go with your gut imo.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I think Ryan Williams will outshine Wells, and I think Wilson will out shine Bradshaw. They're both sharing time, but I think Wilson will be getting more touches. And for Boldin or Crabtree, it's the same thing, both in crowded WR groups, and it's really a crapshoot who comes out the better fantasy player.

For Cutler and RG3, thinking about it more, The Skins O-Line isn't to great either, so they both have an injury factor, especially if RG3 doesn't slide/go out of bounds. So it's really close for all 3 positions. Go with your gut imo.
Isn't Ryan Williams banged up though? Been hearing Wells could be relied upon as a workhorse if he stays healthy.

My one regret with the trade, if I do it, is trading Wilson, because like you, I think he can be pretty good.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Williams is coming back from an injury, but isn't currently hurt. Lot's of people liked him better than Mark Ingram coming out. I did. He's a real good RB man.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the skins are wearing gold pants tonight. I love the gold pants at home, but not with the white jerseys. White on white or white on burgundy on the road IMO...

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Very impressive debut for RG3. Really liked everything that I saw tonight.

I have a boner, and it may or may not be related.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah he looked real good tonight. Calm, collected and in control.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I wanna see Hoyer and Mallett tonight. That's what I'm waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%