2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Main reason I hate Jim is cause he flirted with the Michigan coaching job then decided to just go to the NFL. That coupled with the Schwartz incident makes me really dislike him.

I guess I don't hate John. I just don't like the Ravens. If it came down to the Ravens-49ers in the Superbowl, I'd pull for the Ravens.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm a Bengals fan and I like John Harbaugh, he's a good coach. Jim is a great coach as well, both are very good at what they do. Couldn't go wrong with either.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jim Schwartz just looked like a bitch through the whole thing. Plus I don't think he's that good of a coach.
I would've been upset if Harbaugh did that to me too, idk. And I like Schwartz as a coach, I certainly wasn't calling for his head like most Lions fans. I think the coordinators deserve most of the blame.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I would've been upset if Harbaugh did that to me too, idk. And I like Schwartz as a coach, I certainly wasn't calling for his head like most Lions fans. I think the coordinators deserve most of the blame.
I'd have been upset, but he just looked like a bitch running after him.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He needs to take control of his team.. They are very undisciplined.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, Schwartz is quite the hothead/emotional guy. I'm sure if he could go back in time he'd play that out differently.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They were pretty disciplined this past season? Lol.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The hate for Atlanta is so serious right now lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think Schwartz can get the job done.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think Schwartz can get the job done.
As does most Lions fans. Idk, I just still have faith in him. I feel like a change of coordinators is what the team needs, not a coach change. Completely changed the culture of the team the last couple of years.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he's a solid coach, I just don't think he's a coach that will lead a team to a Super Bowl win.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
They were pretty disciplined this past season? Lol.
Several off the field arrests, which I'm not pinning that all on the head coach. Highly penalized team. That reflects on the head coach. A team with a bad reputation, that reflects on the head coach. When he blew that challenge against the Texans, his emotions got the best of him and it cost his team dearly, that reflects on the head coach. His team plays with the intensity that he shows as a head coach, and a lot of the time, it's costing them whether it be penalties or other miscues. Kind of wreckless. I'm not hating on him at all, he just needs to take control of the team, I've been saying that for a long time now, and he has yet to. I know coaches sometimes get more blame than they should, but he definitely deserves some of the blame for the things that go on. Every Lions game I have watched, they make the same penalties over and over and over and it kills them, they haven't fixed it, and that reflects on the head coach. All of this leads to undisciplined play & coaching.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. First gotta worry about getting a playoff win lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Several off the field arrests, which I'm not pinning that all on the head coach. Highly penalized team. That reflects on the head coach. A team with a bad reputation, that reflects on the head coach. When he blew that challenge against the Texans, his emotions got the best of him and it cost his team dearly, that reflects on the head coach. His teams play with the intensity that he shows as a head coach, and a lot of the time, it's costing them whether it be penalties or other miscues. Kind of wreckless. I'm not hating on him at all, he just needs to take control of the team, I've been saying that for a long time now, and he has yet to. I know coaches sometimes get more blame than they should, but he definitely deserves some of the blame for the things that go on. Every Lions game I have watched, they make the same penalties over and over and over and it kills them, they haven't fixed it, and that reflects on the head coach. All of this leads to undisciplined play & coaching.
I can understand the penalty thing last year, but this year we really weren't that bad in terms of penalties lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For whatever reason I just enjoy NFC football so much more than AFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%