2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Ending Breesus' touchdown streak was pretty damn impressive. I'll say that. Oh, and I think the Broncos are too hyped, as well. I think Baltimore goes in next weekend and wins, much like they did to Tennessee as a 1 seed a few years back. I don't buy Atlanta or Denver.

I've got nothing against the Falcons, by the way. They just don't impress me, though they seem to rack up regular season wins. To me, they always look extremely fragile.
Im not saying you have anything against them. I don't have a problem with different opinions on who will win the game, just the easy schedule excuse really bothers me. Heres a stat:
4 of the last 5 teams that were number 1 seed in the playoffs after having the league's easiest schedule in the regular season went on to the Super Bowl (1999 Rams, 2005 Seahawks, 2006 Bears, and the Bounty Saints), so having the easiest schedule certainly doesn't mean we're not contenders

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Browns interviewing Mike Zimmer. Hope he gets the job.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
some prediction system has the pats and seahawks in the super bowl and the seahawks the favorites.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
lmao

I wish we played the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, just because of Sherman. Little bitch would talk so much trash, and like Brady does to other trash talking DBs like Ryan Clark, Darrelle Revis, and Antonio Cromartie, he RIPS THEM APART

All I can say is we are undefeated this year with our Top 3 TEs healthy

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
lmao

I wish we played the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, just because of Sherman. Little bitch would talk so much trash, and like Brady does to other trash talking DBs like Ryan Clark, Darrelle Revis, and Antonio Cromartie, he RIPS THEM APART

All I can say is we are undefeated this year with our Top 3 TEs healthy
Lawl, Aaron Ross.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I can't wait for the Falcons to finally shutup all the critics
"Russel Wilson more trustworthy than Matt Ryan" articles and other bullshit
I'm beyond pumped. I should make an SI sign so you'll see me on TV in the crowd

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I can't see the Seahawks beating the Falcons and I've praised the Seahawks most of the year. Broncos-Falcons Super Bowl!!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats a good way to start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%