2012 NFL Draft Thread.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
ZZZZ.. HURRY THE FUCK UP.

If I gotta watch another stupid ass personal video on NFL Network talking about how they go to the NFL and where they're from.. I might kill myself. i'm tired of seeing the same fucking Richardson segment over and over.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do we need a separate discussion thread for the actual draft like kam made last year?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Cleveland Trades up to #3 .

Richardson it is.

Big ? comes down to if Kalil or Claiborne goes 4th.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cleveland Trades up to #3 .

Richardson it is.

Big ? comes down to if Kalil or Claiborne goes 4th.
Thinking Kalil. Claiborne was a ploy; trying to get Tampa to trade up. Worked out after all with Tampa suddenly all about Trent.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
What makes this interesting.

If the Vikings felt 3rd was too high for a DB. 4th Overall makes it a little bit easier.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Wow, the first 3 picks are now locked in. Boring.....

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What makes this interesting.

If the Vikings felt 3rd was too high for a DB. 4th Overall makes it a little bit easier.
I think the Vikes want Mo but know they need Kalil more. I expect them to take all 15 minutes to make the pick. Kalil isn't as elite as some are making him out to be and Mo is the best athlete in the class, aside from the Luck and RGIII. Vikes do have a solid history of lunging at the BPA.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I think it's gotta be Claiborne. You don't think the Bucs offered more than a 4th to move up to #3? Vikes did this with CLE so they can still get Mo. Bucs probably offered more, but they wanted Claiborne more than Kalil, so they chose Cleveland

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think Trent Richardson is overrated and I think that he isnt as explosive as AP.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cost us a 4th, 5th, and 7th. Not bad. Still have like 10 more picks.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I think the Vikes want Mo but know they need Kalil more. I expect them to take all 15 minutes to make the pick. Kalil isn't as elite as some are making him out to be and Mo is the best athlete in the class, aside from the Luck and RGIII. Vikes do have a solid history of lunging at the BPA.
They need Mo more than Kalil.

Its a passing league, you can get a good LT in the 2nd round.

Finding a high caliber corner like Mo in the 2nd is unlikely going to happen.

Their secondary is shit.. They gotta face Brandon Marhsall, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johson + All of their other WRs.

Mo it is. I think.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's gotta be Claiborne. You don't think the Bucs offered more than a 4th to move up to #3? Vikes did this with CLE so they can still get Mo. Bucs probably offered more, but they wanted Claiborne more than Kalil, so they chose Cleveland
Actually I'm willing to bet Browns offered the better deal. Was basically a battle to see who'd get the rights to Trent Richardson at pick 3.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They need Mo more than Kalil.

Its a passing league, you can get a good LT in the 2nd round.

Finding a high caliber corner like Mo in the 2nd is unlikely going to happen.

Their secondary is shit.. They gotta face Brandon Marhsall, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johson + All of their other WRs.

Mo it is. I think.
I don't disagree that a good OT can be found in later rounds but the wisest choice would be to strengthen the O-Line in the 1st round, thus protecting your 1st round reach...I mean...investment from last year. Secondary still blows with Claiborne back there anyways. Vikes have had 2 pro bowl caliber corners and were still killed by weak-ass safeties.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:spiderdance:

Spielman did something smart for once in his life.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wait kam, weren't the Browns at #4? They traded to move up to 3?

To take who?

iInsulin

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me why a team needs to give up the 4th overall pick, along with a 4th, 5th, and 7th, or whatever Cleveland gave the Vikings for the 3rd overall pick while teams like Atlanta only have to give up a 7th rounder for a Pro Bowler? I know how short careers are, but I just don't understand how different those trades are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%