Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i used to say "i'd rather watch the clippers than college basketball"

cant anymore lol

Legion Sports

Reaction score
The last thing the Heat want is the All-Star game right now, they are playing at an extremtley high level.

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
During OKC game

In the first half as James pulled up for a 3-pointer, a fan nearby yelled at him.

"He said, 'Shoot it, you can't shoot.' I said, 'OK' and then I shot it," James said. "I made it. Then I made another one, then I made another one, then I made another one. Then he stopped talking to me."
[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]​
[/background]​

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Toronto Raptors were told last week that they can accept the Andrea Bargnani and John Lucas III trade for Carlos Boozer and Nate Robinson from the Chicago Bulls whenever they wanted it, according to league sources.

That deal could take the Bulls below the luxury-tax threshold.

The Bulls would like to avoid paying tax, especially if Derrick Rose is not able to play this season.
This would be so stupid if true. The Bulls are so fucking cheap.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Reinsdorf doesn't give a shit about the Bulls. If only he cared half as much about the Bulls as he does the White Sox.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well the tax is finally catching up to teams. that actually isnt too bad for chicago either.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
SAS: "I had a reliable source tell me this...Dwight Howard will categorically deny it, but i trust my source...when they were playing Toronto recently, he sat there on the court and told Rudy Gay, 'You messed up bad man. You should have waited and ended up with me in Brooklyn next year. That's what he told him.

"Now, here's the problem. He doesn't determine that. He can't force his way to Brooklyn, can't pull that off. You gotta remember, the way the rules are stipulated now, you understand, the reality of the situation is that with the Nets, he had his chance. Now, if they want to let go of Brook Lopez, and they're able to unload Kris Humphries, you know,
things of that nature, something could happen. But the Nets have to be willing to capitulate and the Lakers have to be convinced he's definitely going to leave. They've got less than a week. You know trading deadline is rapidly approaching. It's February 21. It's a problem!

"But I'm just telling you...

RR: "He's still saying that? He's still thinks he's going to Brooklyn?"

SAS: "He still believes it."

RR: "Is he delusional or does he...is someone telling him that..."

SAS: "Yes, he does. It's not that it's impossible. It's that he doesn't have the right to dictate anything. Now, he's got an exceptional agent in Dan Fegan, that can make some maneuvers but if Dan Fegan had his way, he would have been in Brooklyn last year. You got to remember when he opted in, to stay in Orlando, he did that behind Dan Fegan's back."

RR: "Dan was not happy about that, I would imagine."

SAS: "Now, Otis Smith, the former general manager for the Orlando Magic ... Understand that Otis Smith didn't like back-door Dwight Howard or anything. When Dwight Howard came to him after they lost to San Antonio that Tuesday night, Otis Smith said go ahead and think about it. Don't make a rash decision. He didn't back door him. He wasn't sleazy or anything like that. Dwight Howard came, spoke to people and obviously, pressure from the family because the dad ... the Orlando Magic organization did a phenomenal job of ingratiating itself with the Dwight Howard family. The father did not want him to leave, did not want him to leave. I'm telling you, I know what I'm saying. I met the father, I talked to the father. Father don't rate particularly fond of me. You understand because I looked him in the face told him where I stood on the matter ... He wanted his son to remain in Orlando.

"So my point is that when Dwight Howard opted in, he did it behind Fegan's back. Fegan had nothing to do with that."

RR: "Oh yeah, yeah, I know."

SAS: "So, if you could do it behind your agent's back once, you're very unpredictable...."
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=8948652 @ 35:00

Sigh.

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
So Boozer to TOR and Andrea to CHI?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah, not yet. I honestly doubt it's gonna happen.
If I was a Raptors fan though,I'd probably want them to pull the trigger. Their payroll is fucked as is, might as well get the best player in the trade. They're pretty much in win-now mode.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
stu scott asked kevin love "is it possible for a player to average 20-20"

love answers like he was talking about him lol
"maybe if coach let me play more and we're playing meaningful games i would be able to"
"i'll substitute stats for wins any day"
etc

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well if there's any player currently in the NBA that could do it, it's Love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%