2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The possession arrow adds another dynamic to the game and I think it's fine. I hate stopping the game for a tip-off everytime there's a tie up in the NBA. The shot clock could be shorter I guess but it needs to definitely be longer than 24.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
clippers won 10 in a row
\maybe the world really is ending on friday

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Keith Smart is the worst coach in the NBA and I don't even think he has competition for that title.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
They played UConn in the other and it was terrible. Probably the worst championship game I've watched in any sport.
KEMBAAAAA

That UConn team has got to be the weakest championship team of all time. It was literally just Kemba

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Randomly started thinking about the Pistons from like 6 years ago. Shit makes me want to tear up in all honesty. I loved that team so much.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Randomly started thinking about the Pistons from like 6 years ago. Shit makes me want to tear up in all honesty. I loved that team so much.
you read that chauncey article lol

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Keith Smart is the worst coach in the NBA and I don't even think he has competition for that title.
Tell me about it. His rotations are so inconsistent and nonsensical. It never seems like he does any actual coaching :/

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Tell me about it. His rotations are so inconsistent and nonsensical. It never seems like he does any actual coaching :/
Sadly for Sacramento, Paul Westpahl was worse.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Man, that Butler team that lost so badly to UConn, talk about a disappointing final, and it's not that UConn was that much better. Butler was just ice cold, like they'd played themselves up. Had they lined those teams up again the next day I about guarantee it'd have been a much better game. Unfortunately for basketball fans, in that case, one team went ice cold. It wasn't like UConn was that much better, if at all better than that Butler team had that Butler team been able to hit some shots.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The 2011 Butler team was very mediocre, they just went on a fluke hot streak.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The 2011 Butler team was very mediocre, they just went on a fluke hot streak.
Butler's hot streaks aren't flukes though. Their system makes it very possible for them to contend with more talented teams even when they aren't shooting well because they're tough, they win a lot of 50-50 balls, and they rebound despite their disadvantages in size and athleticism. It took an 18.8% game for them to finally lose in that tournament.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The 2009-2010 Butler team was very good.

That team was not.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The 2009-2010 Butler team was very good.

That team was not.
They were hard to watch on offense at times but they had two very good players in Mack and Howard, a bunch of shooters who could get hot at any time and they were very good defensively. People were surprised when they went on that run, but they shouldn't have been. Like I said Butler's gameplan gives them a very good shot to beat any team in a one-game format, which is why they're always dangerous when they make it to the tournament.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
omfg that gerald henderson dunk on dwight.

dunk of the decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%