2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The Thunder really should offer Lamb or that Toronto pick for Varejao. He'd make their team so much better.
Varejao makes over $8M, so the Thunder would need to trade Perkins in the deal, but due to Perk's negative value, I doubt Lamb+TOR's 1st in addition to Perk could get that deal done

I guess they could do Lamb/Perry/Collison/Maynor for Varejao too.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lamb perry collison maynor for varejao LOL naw im alright.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nothing to laugh at. The Thunder lack a big time rebounder up front, he's one of the best. He's a great defender (strong, can front players, can switch on any pick and roll and cover guards effectively), excluding being a rim protecter, but Serge Ibaka makes up for that. He's a perfect fit.

Astronomical upgrade from Perk who is just a stiff.

I doubt the Cavs would require all of that though lol. Thunder could keep Perry, Collison and Maynor for all I care, and I bet the Cavs throw in Daniel Gibson to give the Thunder another perimeter threat.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
yeah, no way the Thunder trade their two promising rookies or Varejao. No way in hell.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The D-League has three classifications for player salaries, paying $25,500, $19,000 and $13,000 per year.

D-League teams also have a per-team salary cap of $178,000 with a dollar-for-dollar luxury tax for teams that go over.

Players also receive a per diem of $40 on the road.
it doesnt say the per diem is daily but it is. they use that to pay for their rooms and stuff. the $$$ they make is mote than i thought. the low wage players dont make jack though, its kind of sad.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
They make way less than I thought

Players signed to NBA contracts make their NBA money though right? Like when Hasheem Thabeet got sent down he was still making #2 overall pick money, not thousands?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They make way less than I thought

Players signed to NBA contracts make their NBA money though right? Like when Hasheem Thabeet got sent down he was still making #2 overall pick money, not thousands?
i would have to assume they do. straight d-league players are playing on hopes and dreams though.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I think he's on a hot streak, personally. Let him come back down to earth, then we'll discuss this "Great player" stuff.
Varejao has always been a great rebounder

The scoring efficiency of this year is just a bonus

It'd be a smart move by OKC

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah really
Andy could rebound, play D, and hit an open jumper

they wont need him to do much more
he'd be an insane upgrade over perk

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OKC would be retarded to trade Lamb or that pick for a 30 year old when they're super young themselves. That window isn't closing anytime soon.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
should have never made the ellis/bogut move. could have at least gotten a lottery pick for ellis most likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%