2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Take it from someone who has seen him in both roles more than you when I say that I disagree with this a lot.
Sorry, but I don't really care that you saw him more at Duke than me. NBA and NCAA are totally different. He's a better NBA PG than SG.

What he was at Duke doesn't really concern me.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't really care that you saw him more at Duke than me. NBA and NCAA are totally different. He's a better NBA PG than SG.

Didn't in the Andre Drummond thing though did it...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not saying they will win it all, and I'm not saying they are definitely the best team. That's why I said probably.

But the NBA is crowded at the top right now. Miami, Memphis, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Knicks, and so on. But Memphis is playing the best combined ball on both ends of the court right now.

Out of curiosity though, who is?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol yes i do. i just dont see the hype with them. they can stay on top all they want and be the most well-rounded team, but they arent a championship team.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The same Grizz team that got bumped in the first round by the Clipps last season? The same Grizz team that still doesn't have a true #1 guy on a championship team?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Cuban bout to be withdrawing some money from that fine fund lol

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Caron Butler hit 9 threes so far. Most for a Clipper.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol yes i do. i just dont see the hype with them. they can stay on top all they want and be the most well-rounded team, but they arent a championship team.
To be fair, I said right now. But it is way to early to be talking about who are title contenders and who isn't.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

It's harder to be a PG in the NBA than college though

How can Austin, who played SG/scoring PG at Duke because he cannot set up an offense and such, be a better NBA PG when it's a lot harder to do such?

Rivers will always be a combo guard in the NBA, like a Lou Williams type of player (different skill types but that same type of scoring PG who should play SG but doesn't cuz of height reasons)

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How many chances did the Clippers need there lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anderson Varejao could be an all-star this year. It's astonishing, his progression as a player has been amazing.

When he first signed his contract, everyone instantly said horrible deal, overpaid. Now it's a bargain.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Greg makes the team this year. Felt he was snubbed last year, and is having an even better year this year after starting slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%