Reaction score
I have no sympathy for Manning family members. They're too successful

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Holy shit this is amazinggggggggg

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Forget comparing the two.. Just give Eli the props he deserves for being a big part of why the Giants have won two championships in the last 5-6 years and only getting better every year...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wasn't here when it happened but..

Ochocinco caught a pass!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
should be noted...

https://twitter.com/#!/JerodMorris/status/166377106610204672

RT @greggdoyelcbs: Alex Silvestro, the DL signed after Belichick released Underwood last night, didn't play. Typical.

VC15

Reaction score
See you at the parade.

I love the internet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vkv7yMOacWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
We fucking did it GMF!!!!

OMG thats 2 that Ive been able to watch!!! This one is so much sweeter!

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
smfh. this actually upsets me a little bit, I knew he wouldn't play. heartless ass patriots.

See you at the parade.

I love the internet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vkv7yMOacWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
you going? it's gonna be crazy haha. I can't wait.

We fucking did it GMF!!!!

OMG thats 2 that Ive been able to watch!!! This one is so much sweeter!
I literally didn't get into football hardcore until I put my TV on in the OT period of the 07 NYG @ GB game. Both of these games were amazing and I felt the same nervousness at the end of both haha. I'm pumped.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Eli Manning isnt elite no not at all..... GTFO here man....

I said it all year the whole time. I said that he was top 5 and a whole bunch of fucking people on this site laughed and said he sucks. Well now Im fucking laughing, lmao.

This was an amazing year with a lot of ups and downs but I loved every moment of it. We talked a lot of shit all year and every time we backed it up. What a great year and what an even better ending...

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

I said it all year the whole time. I said that he was top 5 and a whole bunch of fucking people on this site laughed and said he sucks. Well now Im fucking laughing, lmao.

This was an amazing year with a lot of ups and downs but I loved every moment of it. We talked a lot of shit all year and every time we backed it up. What a great year and what an even better ending...
Still not top 5
Still not elite

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score

I will be completely honest, when I first heard his comment I struggled to believe him, but after watching a few games into the season, I was slowly but surely starting to believe it. once our record touched 8-7 I started to keep hope alive. then we went 9-7 and locked down our playoff spot and I thought we would make some noise, but not win the super bowl. then we beat Green Bay and I was like, alright... we can beat SF... I know we can. Then we did that, and I no longer had the slightest of doubts. I knew my team was taking it. A lot of people gonna be mad at me tomorrow when I hit them with that "I told ya so" attitude lol. When I used recent history in arguements, they'd be all "so what?" but I was right... and I'm 5-5 on predictions this NFL Season.

GB won't go undefeated: Check
GB won't be in SBXLVI: Check
Patriots will be in SBXLVI: Check
Giants will be in SBXLVI: Check
Giants will win SBXLVI: CHECK!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Brady has lost his "clutch" factor since leaving Bridget Moynahan for Giselle

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
something... what that is, I don't know. hence the question mark. I really don't know, but you seem a little bitter. he's earned the rights to be considered elite and you're still denying him that privilege.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
something... what that is, I don't know. hence the question mark. I really don't know, but you seem a little bitter. he's earned the rights to be considered elite and you're still denying him that privilege.
I'm not bitter about anything other than calling people things they don't deserve to be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%