2011 NFL Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
The Bengals really can't get any worse, I mean 34-3 to the Lions(yes, they're respectable now but still a young team) Everyone expects them to be a bottom 3 team so even if they finish 4-12 it's almost a respectable record.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
I was talking to a Jags fan this morning at the gas station cause I was curious and asked him what he thought about Gab and he rolled his eyes. He said he's been very unimpressive and that he'll be in the league for the duration of his rookie deal and that's it.

Wow...

To be honest Gab hasn't looked good or great by any means, but I wouldn't come down with the hammer this fast. This guy was laughing cause he said ESPN broke down his awareness from a play during a game in preseason, and said that he actually was looking down the TE the whole time, and didn't even look at his first two options even though his head was pointed that direction. He said ESPN has made him look a lot better than he'll ever be.

Anyways.

Cam has surprised me a bit. He's not doing anything impressive, but has been really average actually.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The Bengals really can't get any worse, I mean 34-3 to the Lions(yes, they're respectable now but still a young team) Everyone expects them to be a bottom 3 team so even if they finish 4-12 it's almost a respectable record.
It was just the first preseason game, I'm not too worried about it yet, now if it continues, I definitely will worry. I am a bit nervous though.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Bengals won't have another winning record until Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown are gone.
Well, Mike Brown won't be gone for another 20 years and I'm sure he will keep giving Marvin contract extensions, so I guess, we will be losing for several more years.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I was talking to a Jags fan this morning at the gas station cause I was curious and asked him what he thought about Gab and he rolled his eyes. He said he's been very unimpressive and that he'll be in the league for the duration of his rookie deal and that's it.

Wow...

To be honest Gab hasn't looked good or great by any means, but I wouldn't come down with the hammer this fast. This guy was laughing cause he said ESPN broke down his awareness from a play during a game in preseason, and said that he actually was looking down the TE the whole time, and didn't even look at his first two options even though his head was pointed that direction. He said ESPN has made him look a lot better than he'll ever be.

Anyways.

Cam has surprised me a bit. He's not doing anything impressive, but has been really average actually.
Yeah, Jags have alot of dumbass fans.

Somebody at the game yesterday saw Tony Bosellis name in the Jags Ring of Honor.. it said "Tony Boselli - 1995 - 2001" and somebody said "Whos Tony Boselli, He die? How sad.. he was young" They thought he lived from 1995-2001 lmfao.

Also whenever the Jags brought the AFL team on at halftime to congratulate them on winning the championship.. everybody was like "Sign Garcia" Which is the 40 year old QB who plays for the AFL team.

If this fan that you're talking about watched the FOX broadcast of the game, then you would of seen many times where they showed a replay of Gabberts face, and he was actually scanning his options.

ESPN made the Jag game look horrible, but in fact, the Jags defense looked amazing, Gabbert looked good (Had 3 drops) and the Oline was shaky at times..

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dan you should be proud of Brady Quinn last night lol

10/16 130 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' date='21 August 2011 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1313955345' post='4569387']
Dan you should be proud of Brady Quinn last night lol

10/16 130 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.
[/quote]
Were you? lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm proud of Quinn for one thing, getting traded for Hillis lol.

And I think he put up like 300 yards and 4 TDs against the Lions one time lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Getting nervous for the game, hopefully everyone comes out alive and we don't embarrass ourselves too much.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The Bengals are going to be absolutely terrible this year. My god, this is my first time watching them this season and they just look like absolute ass. They better hope that Andrew Luck lives up to the hype because they need some major help.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Damn, Kerley just did not want to go down.

Really like what I've seen from him this preseason in the offense, he hasn't looked too good in the return game though.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
At least the defense has looked good, only gave up the TD after the Green INT, so far so good on D. Offense on the other hand......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%