2011 NFL Postseason Thread

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
SMH kam.

1. Blackmon could easily go #5 to TB. with so many issues, they might go BAP. and if he slides to 6, and Washington doesn't trade out, he'll be a skins

Reggie Wayne won't go because he wants to win. Why else would he leave IND for JAX (I'm aware the Jags can spend a lot. But the $5 mil extra in a 5 year deal is insignificant)

Colston will re-sign.

Bowe, VJax: same as Wayne

Meachem: benefits a lot because he isn't the top WR on the team. He usually gets the #2 or #3 DB covering him. Plus Drew is amazingly accurate. Meachem is a good #2 WR with a solid QB, not a #1 WR and a QB ranked 32nd in QBR.

Desean won't want to play for the mediocre Jags. Yes, he wants to get paid. But he would be too frustrated to go there. Washington is a more likely location.

Stevie sucks. One of the more overrated WRs in football. Like Meachem, he's a #2.

U can overpay for Meachem and Stevie, maybe they will both come. You will regret it; they won't live up to expectations at all

2. I'm laughing at calling your offseason signings from last year "major".
Poz isn't a Top 15 LB, and Dawan isn't a top 15 S.

They were solid moves. But major? Not even close.

3. You said the Jags would win the division at 10-6. That was after you called me a homer by saying NE would go 14-2 (oh no! we only went 13-3)

Remember you made that sigbet with Bengals? Yeah.

Remember: "Mike Thomas >>>> Deion"? I don't care who had the better QB; Branch put up better numbers as a 4th option than Thomas did as a 1st
Blackmon won't go #5. They like their young WRs.

Reggie Wayne has already won, and I love how yall act the Jags are so horrible. We've been horrible due to coaching and no WRs. Which is 2 things that will change next year.

Money talks. Wayne, Bowe, and Jackson could all well receive offers from Jacksonville.. not saying we'll get all, but I guarantee you one will be here in a Jaguars uniform.

Also, how is Steve Johnson overrated? Hes been near the only good player in buffalo. He has his drops, if he could fix them.. he could be a legit threat in this league.

Poz IS a top 15 LB and should of been to the Pro Bowl this year. Had a better year than Ray Lewis who was invited. Stop being so fucking ignorant.

I didn't say Dawan Landry was great, but he was a high commodity last year in the Free Agent class and was considered as a big free agent.

Its so easy to go back and point and say where people went wrong with predictions.. but you mother fuckers can't come out and say where i've been right.. which is 95% of the time.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
OH SHIT!!!! What a play to end the game!!! Damn that shits gonna be on sportscenter!! lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Great win by the G-men, started off slow but the team really stepped it up afterwards. Next up for us is the Packers. Team is very good, but we already played them and it was a very close game. I think we have a good shot at beating them, just gotta prepare and bring that same intensity we did today.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Gonna end it with one last note. Thats why I value the playoffs more than the regular season. Calvin Johnson came up big and proved why you can make a case for him and say he is the best WR in the game. He had the most yards for a WR starting in their 1st playoff game. Now thats clutch and big time.

As for Eli, he showed why hes better than Stafford right now. Eli had a great game without any turnovers and lead his team to the win in the 1st round of the playoffs. Stafford on the other had committed 2 INT's. 1 of which was crucial in the game.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Time for Tim Tebow to put the team on his back and motivate the whole team to a win. He has got all the intangibles to make it happen and he is gonna push his offense harder than its ever been pushed before. He's ready to establish himself as a good throwing QB. The time is now....

Oh and btw, Steelers are going to win. Broncos are fucked.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Time for Tim Tebow to put the team on his back and motivate the whole team to a win. He has got all the intangibles to make it happen and he is gonna push his offense harder than its ever been pushed before. He's ready to establish himself as a good throwing QB. The time is now....

Oh and btw, Steelers are going to win. Broncos are fucked.
:skip: UNLEASH!!!

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So we're all gonna pretend that we didn't see that giant herpes sore on Tebow's lip?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
So we're all gonna pretend that we didn't see that giant herpes sore on Tebow's lip?
idk, I've got Giants post-game on over here. Is the Broncos game on already? Maybe it's on the other local FOX channel.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Key to the Game for this one: I think its how effective the Broncos running game is. If the Steelers completely stop that running game the Broncos have no shot. But if they run effectively I think they can win.

Crazy ass kick how it hit the cross bar and landed back on the 20 yard line.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
really? i coulda swore I saw they were both on FOX today. Wow. This is like Amateur Hour at GMF's house.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Wow, Giants really put it to the Falcons. They've looked amazing the last 3 weeks.

Reaction score
I wish Von Miller was actually healthy. Guy is such a fucking beast when he is healthy.

Reaction score
Poz IS a top 15 LB and should of been to the Pro Bowl this year. Had a better year than Ray Lewis who was invited. Stop being so fucking ignorant.
I like Poz, but I don't think he had a better year than Derrick Johnson, or Brian Cushing. Ray actually at a high level this year, but his injuries held back his season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%