#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gay as fuck is the stupidest saying.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Had the Giants noticed something about Kyle Williams's technique, some weakness in the 49ers punt-return scheme? "Nah," Williams said. "The thing is, we knew he had four concussions, so that was our biggest thing, was to take him outta the game."

Devin Thomas, the reserve wide receiver who recovered both of Kyle Williams's fumbles, was even more explicit. “He’s had a lot of concussions," Thomas told the Star-Ledger columnist Steve Politi. "We were just like, ‘We gotta put a hit on that guy.’ ... [Giants reserve safety Tyler] Sash did a great job hitting him early and he looked kind of dazed when he got up. I feel like that made a difference and he coughed it up.”
http://nymag.com/daily/sports/2012/01/did-giants-strategically-concuss-kyle-williams.html

football is such a rough game

poor Kyle Williams.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if Eli wins another Super Bowl. Im guessing that would finally make him elite, but thats just me.

I really dont know how the Giants are going to stop Hernandez and Gronkowski, our LB's arent the most mobile and athletic players. But in the same respect, I dont believe New Englands CB's can contain our WR's. 2 weeks of rest is going to be very good for the team.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
The father of New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski said his son has a high ankle sprain, an injury that typically takes some time to heal completely.

With 10 days until the Super Bowl against the New York Giants, the Patriots held Gronkowski out of Thursday's practice and was not present at the early portion of Friday's session.

Gronkowski's father, Gordy Gronkowski, told WIVB-TV in Western New York that his son had the high ankle sprain but also said that his son would be ready to go for the game.

Mike and Mike in the Morning

Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic debate about what this Super Bowl could mean for the legacies of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Can Belichick and Brady become the greatest of all-time with a win? Why do people dislike the Patriots so much?

More Podcasts »
Gronkowski injured the ankle in the third quarter of Sunday's AFC Championship Game win over the Baltimore Ravens. He limped off the field but returned to the game about five minutes later. He said after the game that his ankle was "good."

The tight end has been spotted in a walking boot in recent days.

"I'm not going to try to forecast what it will be 10 days from now," coach Bill Belichick said Thursday. "We'll just take it day by day."

Thursday was the first practice for the Patriots as they prepare for the Super Bowl, and Gronkowski is a big part of their offense. He had 90 catches for 1,327 yards, and his 17 touchdown receptions is an NFL single-season record for a tight end.

When asked Thursday whether he thought his favorite target would be able to play in the Super Bowl, quarterback Tom Brady wasn't making any predictions.

"I have no idea. I'm not sure. I think everyone deals with bumps and bruises this time of year," Brady said. "It's the Super Bowl and we're all trying to get out there and be healthy. It's tough to miss this game. You put all the work in over the course of the entire year to have the opportunity to play in this game, everyone is going to do everything they can to be out there."

Friday was the first practice in full pads. Thursday's was held in light shoulder pads and sweatpants.

Patriots reporters are present for the start of practice, which includes stretching and some agility drills, before being made to depart. Usually, when a player is not present for the start of practice, it means he'll miss the entire session.

The Patriots will file their official practice participation report by 4 p.m. ET Friday.
No way someone like Gronkowski misses this type of game. But I wonder if this will limit him enough to be factorable in the SuperBowl.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
God this whole Peyton shit is becoming as annoying as Favre Drama was

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Relentless pass rush in the Pro Bowl.

This is a joke tho... No reason to watch this trash.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Need to know when Cash Money Cam comes in so I can watch him do some exciting shit to show off his athleticism in a game that doesn't matter.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can you post when Cam comes in? Because I'm definitely not watching this 14-16 year old flag football losers bracket game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%