2011 NFL Postseason Thread

TTN2810

Reaction score
WOW, that sucks
To miss a game saving FG is bad enough, but to miss a FG in the AFC Championship that kills your team's Super Bowl hopes is millions of times worse
I feel bad for Cundiff
Exactly. He doesn't deserve to die like BC said. It's just a game and he made a mistake. I'd like to see BC go out and make that FG.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kickers aren't real people anyway

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
My few season predictions that I've made while in school, I'm 3-for-3 hoping to go 4-for-4

Packers won't go undefeated: Check (made this prediction cause everyone guaranteed the Packers was winning the Super Bowl again and saying it's because nobody beat them, and they actually lost the game that was that Sunday)
Packers won't go to Super Bowl: Check (made this prediction at the same time as the first one because of the same reason and my Giants proved me right)
Patriots will go to Super Bowl again: Check (people were saying the Ravens are gonna win the Super Bowl and I refused to agree that they would even make it there)
Giants will go to Super Bowl again: ??? (I have a lot of faith in my team, nuff said lol. I made my Super Bowl prediction of Giants-Pats earlier this week)

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Exactly. He doesn't deserve to die like BC said. It's just a game and he made a mistake. I'd like to see BC go out and make that FG.
werd
Telling dude to kill himself is uncalled for
Honestly, am I the only one that doesn't feel like seeing the Pats in the Super Bowl again?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ravens coaching staff deserve to be called out for this one.

I realize they missed the easier FG at the end, but they should have went for the tie on the previous drive from 50. Missing the FG would have resulted in the same thing as throwing the incompletion. (the playcall on 3rd down on that drive was hilarious as well. Who pulls their guard, then runs a draw through the gap that your pulling guard just left? stupid.)

They also had a fucking timeout in their pockets. Run for the 1st on 3rd and 1, then take a few more shots at the endzone.

TTN2810

Reaction score
werd
Telling dude to kill himself is uncalled for
Honestly, am I the only one that doesn't feel like seeing the Pats in the Super Bowl again?
I've already said I think the NFC winner wins the SB, so I didn't really care who moved on.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
LOL

You know you got owned when you bring out the personal attacks.
And do you really think I care if you don't like Taylor Swift? The immaturity of some people is hilarious.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol BC is such a little bitch

:spideypalm:

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Lol @ people acting like I'm serious

Titan is just being a sensitive little pussy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%