The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Triple overtime Pittsburgh and Ottawa

Lets go

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Leclaire was awesome. Nice to see him win that game. He had a rough season and this is a good way for him to respond.
Go Sens.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good game for the Sens

Took a shower, came back and it ended the way I DID NOT WANT IT TO

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm convinced. Lindy Ruff is a moron. After being too busy yesterday complaining to the media about the referees and not the fact that it was his blunder, a too many men on the ice penalty, that caused the Bruins to go on the PP in 2OT, he has decided he can finally speak on something else..or someone else rather.

HackswithHaggs
Sabres Lindy Ruff: "You've got little Sobotka who's ducking now, doesnt want to get hit by Ennis"
Ennis is a little shit himself so I won't even comment on him. But Ruff kinda reminds me of DH...talks a lot of crap without checking his stats first. Vladdy ranks 5th with 23 playoff hits. Oh and he also didn't back down or duck hits when you sent your goon (Cody McCormick) after him.

Oh and Lindy, one more thing, next time you want to talk about players ducking hits and/or fights....walk the fucking walk bud:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDt8pgmsfV0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDt8pgmsfV0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are hella too many men calls this playoffs. I think I read that theres about one call every two playoff games. Thats a killer for any team

Why can't he just play a more disciplined type of game and get the right amount of guys out there lol

Brick.

Reaction score
I'm convinced. Lindy Ruff is a moron. After being too busy yesterday complaining to the media about the referees and not the fact that it was his blunder, a too many men on the ice penalty, that caused the Bruins to go on the PP in 2OT, he has decided he can finally speak on something else..or someone else rather.

Ennis is a little shit himself so I won't even comment on him. But Ruff kinda reminds me of DH...talks a lot of crap without checking his stats first. Vladdy ranks 5th with 23 playoff hits. Oh and he also didn't back down or duck hits when you sent your goon (Cody McCormick) after him.
He's not a goon...

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok, I don't really care what he is. I was just upset at what he said and I was speaking irrationally. All I know is he has 160+ PIM down in the AHL and, on a couple different occasions, has been a punk against the Providence Bruins. His first shift he went after Sobotka and Vlad went right back and they knocked each other down. How many people that duck hits do that? THAT'S the point I was making.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I knew Buffalo was coming out to win it but, WTF, Boston made no attempt to show up.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't see any games today but wow

Bruins look like they didn't put up much of a fight. Washington can't Capitalize, and lets go Yotes

That is all

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Canucks with a 7-2 win wow...shutting me up I admit it

Hopefully the Pens can end it tomorrow

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God I'm <Censored>ing sick of the bandwagoning here. When were <Censored>ing losing, people here are saying, oh Canucks suck balls trade luongo for bags of pucks. Then when Canucks win people here are like yeahh good win luongo is a beast, were going the cup. I mean really? Don't you hate when people do that?

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh yes that sucks...almost as bad as Luongo on an off night...trade him

Everyone loves him again so you should be happy

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think he's been that bad. It's not like the guys who were playing in front of him have been great. It's nice too see them allowing just one ppg though lol

phantom77

Reaction score
wow. didnt see Canucks pulling out a win like that.. 'Yotes n Wings... Ouch. Didnt want to see Wings win, but they are a great team.
Caps couldn't close it out at home?!?! WHAT?! Wow..

Tonight... Should be interesting... Hopefully the Avs can pull out a win to force Game 7. San Jose seemed to finally show their talent and put the puck behind Anderson in Game 5. Shucks. Avs need to play their game, play Avalanche hockey that every team has had a little trouble with this whole year. They need to get shots on Nabokov as he isnt playing stellar. Sure he got a SO, but look at the shots, maybe 2 or 3 tough saves? There was only 19 of em.

Anywho... Lets hope for the best!

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That penalty at the end of the game killed us. I still think we'll get the next game. This series is the showcase of John Carlson too. He's gonna be something special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%