2009 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the Lakers arent bad. I know regular season is irrelevant right now, but they did have the 2nd best record and miles and miles the best record in the West

I'm sick of everyone blaming the Lakers. We need to give Houston some credit. they match-up great with the Lakers. If everything stays the same, Lakers should win game 7.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who said they were bad.. I know I didn't. I just said its stupid for Laker fans to say the Cavs have faced no one when the Lakers haven't had to face a great team yet, even though they're in a 7 game series.

Crunkbuc4d1

Reaction score
At some point the Rockets should get the credit they've earned. They play harder than the Lakers, that's the difference. You can't teach heart and that's what they have.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I really hope Rockets and Magic win Game 7. Although, no matter the outcome, both of these series have been fun to watch.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just can't see Houston winning tonight. Los Angeles is the best team in the NBA, and IMO it isn't close. They're just so good that they fall asleep at times. They feel like they can score at any given time, whenever they want.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe pushes Brooks in the back, they call a foul on Scola who apparently pushed Kobe. Refs wont let LA lose this.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well this game is over, its a shame the Rockets couldn't win. They gave it there all under manned, I could only imagine what they could have done to the Lakers with a fully healthy team.
EDIT: lmao, Laker fans chanting Houston sucks, don't know why these Kobe dick riders are saying an undermanned team that took them to 7 games sucks.

VC15

Reaction score
EDIT: lmao, Laker fans chanting Houston sucks, don't know why these Kobe dick riders are saying an undermanned team that took them to 7 games sucks.
You should know most Laker fans (not the ones on SI) have very little basketball knowledge.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Well, it was a nice run Houston, but you couldn't shock the world. See you next year, good luck getting rid of McGrady.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'm not even gonna talk about Game 7.
nothing to talk about

can't wait til Tuesday

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Oh no its Mexi!!!! Everyone run for your lives!!!! Now hes going to bore us to death with how the Lakers are resilient and how they are a better team because of it!!!!

And how Kobe Bryant is the 2nd coming of Magic Johnson!!!!!!

lol jk.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it's ok
i'm not that crazy lol

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
just about game time hopefully we can pull out a win tonight and not let Orlando run all over us.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Figured it was too much to ask for the Rockets to win, but like they said on Sportscenter earlier before the game. Houston fans will have an "excuse" as to why they didn`t win, in that they didn`t have Yao.

Oh well, Magic can still get it done, let`s go magic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%