2009 NBA Conference Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
now that the celts are gone. I'm want Denver to win it all this year. Can't believe we gave up so many damn three's last night.

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
Cavs in 4
Nuggets in 7

Orlando has no chance. Atleast Boston/Cavs would of been a decent series.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
[quote name='I'm With ATL' post='4057249' date='May 18 2009, 08:12 PM']Cavs in 4
Nuggets in 7

Orlando has no chance. Atleast Boston/Cavs would of been a decent series.[/quote]

We would have killed Boston. As for Orlando, the Magic will take 2 from us, but we'll be ok.

Cavs in 6.

Nuggets in 7.

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
Would have killed the best team in the leauge but have some problems with Orlando? lolz. Ben Wallace and Z shouldnt have that hard a time against D12. 4 games is plenty.

VC15

Reaction score
[quote name='I'm With ATL' post='4057265' date='May 18 2009, 08:24 PM']Would have killed the best team in the leauge but have some problems with Orlando? lolz. Ben Wallace and Z shouldnt have that hard a time against D12. 4 games is plenty.[/quote]

Boston minus KG is the best team in the league? ROTFLMAO what a joke

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
[quote name='I'm With ATL' post='4057265' date='May 18 2009, 08:24 PM']Would have killed the best team in the leauge but have some problems with Orlando? lolz. Ben Wallace and Z shouldnt have that hard a time against D12. 4 games is plenty.[/quote]

No, it's not. The Magic didn't just take a wrong turn at Albuquerque to get here, they earned it. The best long range shooting team in the NBA, and they have the best center since Shaq? I think that that is a formidable opponent.

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
Boston minus KG is the best team in the league? ROTFLMAO what a joke
They'd sure look like it if they played the Nets.

No, it's not. The Magic didn't just take a wrong turn at Albuquerque to get here, they earned it. The best long range shooting team in the NBA, and they have the best center since Shaq? I think that that is a formidable opponent.
Magic arent much better than the Hawks. Only plus they have that the Hawks didnt is a heatlhy starting center, and the Hawks got swept. Nobody said the Magic didnt earn being here, just they lost at home to the Celtics, Cavs have been playing more agressive and could easily sweep.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Cavs over Magic in 6
Lakers over Nugs in 6

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Only plus they have that the Hawks didnt is a heatlhy starting center[/b], and the Hawks got swept. Nobody said the Magic didnt earn being here, just they lost at home to the Celtics, Cavs have been playing more agressive and could easily sweep.

Hawks have 2 legit scorers, Josh Smith and Joe Johnson. The Magic have Rashard Lewis, Hedo Turkolugh, and Courtney Lee can score in the clutch. They are a much better shooting team than the Hawks, and they also have the most intimidating presence in the Eastern Conference, aside from LBJ.

Also, the Celtics are a great team at home, one of the better teams at home in the league. There's absolutely no shame in losing to them at home. Furthermore, if the Hawks are so good, how come they are 3-1 against the Magic this year, including a 121-87 loss?

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
Hawks have 2 legit scorers, Josh Smith and Joe Johnson. The Magic have Rashard Lewis, Hedo Turkolugh, and Courtney Lee can score in the clutch. They are a much better shooting team than the Hawks, and they also have the most intimidating presence in the Eastern Conference, aside from LBJ.

Also, the Celtics are a great team at home, one of the better teams at home in the league. There's absolutely no shame in losing to them at home. Furthermore, if the Hawks are so good, how come they are 3-1 against the Magic this year, including a 121-87 loss?
Again your taking what I say out of context completely. Why would I say its shameful to lose to one of my favorite teams/the team I'm sticking up for? That'd be stupid.

Josh Smith more of a scorer than Mike Bibby? Now thats a joke. Magic may have tons of shooters, but they seem to be missing alot when it counts, including a blown 14 point lead or maybe it was 10 with like 4 minutes to play. Thats SO clutch.

Magic arent that intimidating too be honest. Third best team in the leauge but again even you are saying aside from LBJ, so again, they have no chance.

I honestly cant/wont even try to defend the Hawks 3 loses to the Magic.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
[quote name='I'm With ATL' post='4057318' date='May 18 2009, 09:01 PM']Again your taking what I say out of context completely. Why would I say its shameful to lose to one of my favorite teams/the team I'm sticking up for? That'd be stupid.

Josh Smith more of a scorer than Mike Bibby? Now thats a joke. Magic may have tons of shooters, but they seem to be missing alot when it counts, including a blown 14 point lead or maybe it was 10 with like 4 minutes to play. Thats SO clutch.

Magic arent that intimidating too be honest. Third best team in the leauge but again even you are saying aside from LBJ, so again, they have no chance.

I honestly cant/wont even try to defend the Hawks 3 loses to the Magic.[/quote]

Mike Bibby is not what he was with the Kings. One of the best clutch players in the league in 01-02. Josh Smith is one of the most athletic players in the league. Therefore, he can do more than Mike Bibby seeing as though he's younger.

The Hawks have had questionable moments as well. You guys had leads in Games 3 & 4 against us, as much as up to 12 points. And in both games, you blew it.

The Magic are not as good as the: Cavaliers, Nuggets, or the Lakers.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
everyone is picking Denver <3<3<3<3<3

lol it's ok. i always pick against the yankees, duke, unc, notre dame, cowboys, patriots, steelers, celtics etc.

i love it!

ok but really. I know the Lakers have been ucky most of the playoffs, but some people are shortchanging them right now. you'll see.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Nuggets > Lakers in 6
Cavs > Magic in 6

Nuggets > Cavs in 7

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
everyone is picking Denver <3<3<3<3<3

lol it's ok. i always pick against the yankees, duke, unc, notre dame, cowboys, patriots, steelers, celtics etc.

i love it!

ok but really. I know the Lakers have been ucky most of the playoffs, but some people are shortchanging them right now. you'll see.
Everyone SHOULD be picking Denver. No one knows what version of LA will come out every game. There lackluster version will show in this series, for LA's sake I hope it doesn't come out 4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%