MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah players just can't sign till July 8th when they are wearing clothes

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
i hope hedo does go to the blazers, the raptors need him more but I want to see the Blazers become a real contending team, and a point forward like Hedo can do that. Hedo is probably the most under rated player in the game

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This broke my heart, come to Toronto Hedo!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Toronto Raptors announced Monday they have extended a qualifying offer to restricted free agent forward Pops Mensah-Bonsu. Per team policy, financial details were not disclosed.

In accordance with the league's collective bargaining agreement, in order for a team to retain its rights of first refusal with respect to a restricted free agent it must tender the player a qualifying offer prior to June 30. A restricted free agent may sign an offer sheet with any team, but is subject to a right of first refusal in favour of the NBA team for which the player last played.

Mensah-Bonsu averaged 5.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 13.8 minutes in 19 games with the Raptors. He was signed as a free agent by Toronto on March 6.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I hope this isn't true...

The Celtics want to bring Glen Davis back for the 2009-10 season, but they will have competition.

Detroit and Memphis, two teams with cap space, both are expected to court Davis over the next month.

.loggie

Reaction score
i hope we don't get Hedo, he's far from under-rated. he plays bad D and can be streaky sometimes. i love that he's a point-forward and all but i think we would benefit better with Trevor.

and that rumour probably means Hump is on the way out which is good cause i love PMB.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glen Davis, ew. Not sure why we would even look at him.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
A source told Ken Berger that he believes David Lee's days as with the Knicks are over.

Agent Mark Bartelstein will reportedly have Lee sign an offer sheet with the Grizzlies or Thunder that the Knicks will not be willing to match.

"It's a tough loss for New York, but they don't want to screw up their 2010 plan," the source said.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hope we don't get Hedo, he's far from under-rated. he plays bad D and can be streaky sometimes. i love that he's a point-forward and all but i think we would benefit better with Trevor.

and that rumour probably means Hump is on the way out which is good cause i love PMB.
Hedo is the a good leader though, and he is so damn clutch. He's a big name that can make our line-up complete.

PG-Calderon
SG-DeRozan
SF-Turkoglu
PF-Bosh
C-Bargnani

Bargnani has really started to develop too, so this could definitely be a playoff team. Ariza and DeRozan can be really entertaining though.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smfh at the rockets gm posting htis on twitter

Meeting in a few w/ Gortat.Send a note to him NOW at [email protected] .He will receive.Show him how much we want him in Red!about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

.loggie

Reaction score
Mareese Speights is more clutch than Ray Allen.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smfh at the rockets gm posting htis on twitter

Meeting in a few w/ Gortat.Send a note to him NOW at [email protected] .He will receive.Show him how much we want him in Red!about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry
lol.

Anyways, I guess your right loggie, but still, it's Hedo! I'd still be happy with Trevor Ariza though.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol your not getting Trevor
he's staying.

unless you way overpay for him, he's not going to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%