2008 NBA Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doesn't take long to do. Plus I only read points, assists, and rebounds. And if any other number jumps off the page, like 4 blocks or 6 TOs. And if someone scores alot, I sometimes see how many 3s they hit.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IS WESTBROOK REALLY GOIN TO THE DRAFT THOUGH :(

if so...OMG I WANT THE CLIPPERS TO GET HIM! THEY NEED GUARDS! NOT A SF...with Al Thorton
Clippers need Eric Gordon, or else pursue a big name Guard

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Clippers need Eric Gordon, or else pursue a big name Guard
But Eric is a undersized Sg and might get pushed around untill he adapts to the NBA.
Besides things can change, players will stay some will leave, the Lottery is crazy, Portland could get the 1st pick again, or Denver(if they don't make the playoffs)
The Clips could get the 1st, who knows.

No doubt Eric would help them, but he he would need to be a productive player fast.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
being an undersized SG isnt always bad. look at Monta Ellis or even Joe Dumars, Earl Monroe from back in the day

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
being an undersized SG isnt always bad. look at Monta Ellis or even Joe Dumars, Earl Monroe from back in the day
but the thing both of them have that gordon doesn'ti s that they were or are great ball handlers. gordon handle is average to me very suspect.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but the thing both of them have that gordon doesn'ti s that they were or are great ball handlers. gordon handle is average to me very suspect.
Monta fits into a small ball system, while Joe and Earl had GREAT BBall IQ's.
Eric will be good but he shouldn't be a starter maybe a 6th man, unless he goes to a team like GS were he can be undersized and still be a scoring option(like Monta)

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Monta fits into a small ball system, while Joe and Earl had GREAT BBall IQ's.
Eric will be good but he shouldn't be a starter maybe a 6th man, unless he goes to a team like GS were he can be undersized and still be a scoring option(like Monta)
Put it perfectly pugz. he just need somebody to score at this stage with his game.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
And don't forget the speed monta has he can get to the basket like "that". I put heat 1st cuz of there records and hopefully they win the Lottery.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Love the Heat pick of course. And Peppers, there is no chance we draft Hibbert #1. Blount was doing a pretty nice job at Center and even if he wasn't, we could easily trade for a decent center or sign one or get one in the 2nd, passing on Beasley is like taking Antoine Walker over MJ. Plus, with Beasley, we could go small and play Haslem at C and Marion and Beasley at the F's.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DV3 you got this mock draft from Realgm didn't you?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Pugzee you're ridiculous. 6-4 isn't undersized for a SG, he isn't AI. But even if he was undersized, he makes up for it with strength, quickness and athleticism; he possesses all 3. Not to mention he's one of the best scorers in the draft. No way he should be a 6th man, he'll probably go to a team that needs him and start right away.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
No, I did some by myself.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm actually cheering for the Mavs to make the lottery now. No point in going for it this year

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
A little bit monster

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is Eric Gordon athletic? Like Westbrook?
Godon is super athletic
maybe more so than Westbrook

CC06, I agree with what you said.
Eric Gordon would be a perfect Clipper IMO

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well we all know this isnt the draft order.

History shows that usually the teams with the 4th, 5th or 6th worst record usually get the #1 pick. Meaning that either the T'Wolves, Knicks, and Clippers will grab that pick. I think Beasley in Minny with Al Jefferson would be INSANE.

Not to mention I wouldnt mind drafting Beasley....but I love the OJ Mayo pick. I wouldnt mind having Beasley, Rose, or Augustin, or Bayless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%