2-14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
So the other day, I was talking to my buddy, and looking at the Cowboys' remaining schedule...
Jags
@Packers
@Giants
Lions
Saints
@Colts
Eagles
Redskins
@Cardinals
@Eagles

Thinking about which ones we could win/lose...we could end 2-14 or 3-13...With the wins being maybe Jacksonville and Detroit, if we can even do that..Just kind of a random thought. I didn't think before the season that we would have as good a season as some people had predicted--as some people said superbowl--but I didn't think it would be this bad at all. Now especially with Romo out for however long...we're screwed even more.

Just sayin...

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
the cowboys every year are a favourite going in because of the talent but they just cant get it together. fire wade imo.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're going to get a top pick and Jerry Jones is going to pick a running back with it or a back up QB.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
the cowboys every year are a favourite going in because of the talent but they just cant get it together. fire wade imo.
Not really, most people had them 3rd or 4th last year. Their expectations were high this year and reasonably so, but this injury kills their season. I still think they'll get 5 or 6 wins though.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
exactly. we shouldn't have ever hired him. we could have had Mike Singletary instead, but noooooo.

and yes cheato, thats what will happen too, unfortunately.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I'm hoping they go 1-15, but they probably could manage to get 2 or 3 more wins. Although, i'm hoping one of those wins wont be against the Lions. Which, i'm about 60/40 that it wont.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're going to get a top pick and Jerry Jones is going to pick a running back with it or a back up QB.
The Cowboys are bad at drafting? Their only real blunder in recent memory was Ohio State's own Bobby Carpentar.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
Dez was a nice pick though. One of the few bright spots.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
wade doesnt show much passion. i think thats part of the problem.

i dont think the drafts shave been bad at all. also im quite sure they were conference favourites the last few years. to make it to the NFC title game anyway.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the most they can win off that schedule is 3. Do I think they will? Heck no. But who knows, crazy things have been known to happen.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Cowboys are bad at drafting? Their only real blunder in recent memory was Ohio State's own Bobby Carpentar.
I was going more towards unnecessarily drafting another skill position, when it isn't there need.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh, Marion Barber is a feature back and getting a player like Felix Jones who is a do-it-all back was a bad move?

Mooche

Reaction score
Felix Jones is a fad. He has good speed, he has weak power and can't break tackles. He was adored based on the fact he was an Arkansas alum, and Jerry gets locked on flashy players.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Out of the rest of the games, the 2 or 3 I see them capable of getting would be Jags, Cardinals, Skins, or one of the Eagles games. I'm probably being a homer in not saying the Lions would be one of them, but I really don't believe they would beat the Lions. Lions have played them well, and beat them, in past games, and they keep getting better. No matter how the Cowboys finish off this season, they could be in trouble. Although, I know people are already hitting the panic button. They have been since their 1st loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%