10 K!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
OK, it only took me a bit over three years to get here, but here I am! 10 K! I'm gonna make this one count!

Ok on another note.. Just a few shouts to a couple people that have supported me from the very beginning!

Kammeh -- He's been real supportive from the very beginning, if it weren't for him, I'm not sure why I'd still be here.

McCoy4Heisman -- Well.. What to say about this feller? I have known him since Kindergarten, Unfortunately. It's been a long 16 years. What more needs to be said??

RipCity32 -- A long time SI great, if it wasn't for Salantonio, this board wouldn't be what it is today. I am greatly appreciative for everything he's done for SI over the years and look forward to the years to come. Lions 4 Super Bowl? Sal sure thinks so. Ok, I could go on and on but I shall stop here, probably be better off, you want to be on this guys good side.

.infamous -- I probably talk to David more than anybody on here and at times, I wish that weren't the case. But, I really do like the guy but I'm still not happy over that trade he screwed me over on, I guess the next time I play you in Madden, it's going to be double torture. Remember this?
I mean, I have to take my frustrations out on somebody..

Big Bid'Ness -- This guy is just complete trouble, wherever you see him, trouble is awaiting. He might have 40 some thousand posts, but I can tell you one thing "SMH @ U" probably accounts for about 99.9% of his posts. On a positive note the Bengals should have at least a chance at one win this year, week 2 against the Broncos! Thanks BTW BB for all you've done here, SI surely wouldn't be the same without you.

DJT -- Definitely one of the long-time SI greats that has been a huge contributor to SI! I know you take some heat sometimes, but hang in there, you mean a lot to SI!

Frontpage Stardom -- Thanks for all of the words of encouragement on AIM and wherever else I talk to you. Seems like I've known you from the very beginning, glad to have you here.

The Young One -- GO CHIEFS???? Nope, not gonna happen, the Chargers are going to own the division as they always do. Philip Rivers alone > all of the AFC WEST! On a more positive note, TYO is also one of the SI greats, wouldn't be the same without you here.

TTN2810 -- One of the classiest SI members and also one of the most knowledgeable NFL guys here. Just remember... If they don't want you at QB up there in Canada, the Bengals might need you! BTW, I like your quality posts, always enjoy reading them.

Bombtista19 -- You have changed your name once...or twice... or three times?? So I can't completely remember everything since I can't remember what happened yesterday. One thing I do know, you have been a big contributor to this forum and it's nice to have you here.

CameronCrazy06 -- I don't see CC all that much, except in the Community Thread and especially the NBA Sim League Discussion but you have also been a contributor to the site, always nice seeing people willing to contribute... Such as the NBA Sim League. Thanks for doing that & keeping it going smoothly.

Yankees2772 -- Everyone knows Yankees quite well... Glad to have you here.

PTT81 -- Don't let Kam get under your skin too much! Also glad to have you here, now just stick with one name, please!

nolafan33 -- AYE it's my NASCAR pal! Glad to have at least one here, possibly two including Kam?? (;)) Jeff for the Championship this year? I think so. Always nice to talk NASCAR with you nola, I am also glad you're a Gordon fan, makes life a lot easier! haha. Glad to have you here, look forward to our next NASCAR discussion!

elcheato -- I have to say, it can be rough talking to this guy at times, especially when football season comes around and the Bengals are playing the Browns. Now, it's the Indians too, I'd rather have this guy on my side then against me. Hey, at least you're an Ohio State fan, nothing wrong with that -- I'm sure all of the Wolverine fans would agree, if we have any here. Thanks for being a quality member, elcheato!

Bleacher Creature -- This guy seems to take a lot of heat from a lot of people, but I have to say, you've done a pretty nice job managing around it, especially when it's 20 on 1! Glad to have you here!

Notorious P.U.G -- Another SI great, always enjoy talking to Pugz. Thanks for all you've done over the years and also being a big contributor to SI! BTW -- We are Democrats, lets take over!

Rios15 -- You've been here from the very beginning as well, glad to have you here!

12 Volt Man -- Good SI member, been here a long time. Enjoy talking to you!

$tunna -- Thanks for that sick A.J. Green avatar! I haven't seen you around much lately, hopefully you'll be back again soon!

Mr.Baller -- Just some MLB Sim League advice: Quit trying to screw me over! haha j/k man. Glad to have you here.

_NV™ -- Thanks a lot for taking over the MLB Sim League and remaining committed to it! Glad to have you here & I look forward to the next 'MLB Sim Season' -- BTW you are one hard guy to get a deal completed with, that much I do know! J/k man. Thanks for everything.

YankeeFan28 -- I hope you are having a great time on your vacation and I appreciate your work that you've put in for the MLB Sim League! Thanks!

Zach -- Come back Zach! We all want you here! Go Bradford!

Mooche -- Oh where oh where are you? I want you back here, and you better be! One of the best members here and the site is better with you here!

DannyBro -- I know you are always hiding on AIM and taking your frustration out on somebody, but you need to get back here as well! I always enjoy talking to you! Get back here!

Blake -- Glad you decided to come back, some what! Hope to see you around more soon! Glad you decided to come back!

iEphemeral -- I don't really know you that well, but it's nice to have you here!

Yezzir -- GET BACK HERE! Always got along well with this guy, I hope you decide to come back soon!

JoshHoward5 -- Glad to see you back, also one of the SI greats! Thanks for your service in the military!

Mexi -- Enjoy talking baseball with you, glad to have you here!

PM7 - Another SI great, glad to have you here & NO, you are not getting Luck next year!

iEatBuckeyes -- Don't know you well, but glad to have you here! BTW, you know David personally, right? I do feel sorry for you!

Brutalis -- Ryan Mallett 4 MVP? lol glad to have you here!

jarrod2323 -- HAVE to include Jarrod! He IS the reason we have SI today! Thank you Jarrod and hope to see you back soon, it's not the same without you!

dcpwner -- Always enjoyed our AIM conversations! Hope to see you around more soon!

sarge -- Why do you have to be a Steelers fan??? I really do hold that against you! ;) Glad to have you here!

dove -- Good guy. Glad to have you here!

әightninә. -- Glad to have you back here!

World B. Guid -- Thanks for all you've done for SI, surely another SI great!

sweetness34 -- Watch out for this big guy! Glad to have you here!

Hurricane -- Don't see you a ton but you surely know your stuff, especially NFL related.

Falcons11497 -- Can't forget about you, don't see you as much anymore but I'm glad your here at SI!

bosoxlover12 -- Talk to you quite a bit, overall a good guy, glad to have you here!

SE7EN OH ONE -- Glad to have you here and look forward to more AIM convos!

bestkeptsecret13 -- Another long time great! Glad to have you here!

If I forgot to mention anyone, I truly am sorry but this has taken me forever and I know I wouldn't get everybody and I'd also like to go to bed at some time today... So if I missed you, a shout goes out to you as well!

Thanks everyone, it's been fun! Here's to many more!

=

TTN2810

Reaction score
Great 10K thread. Thanks for the shout man. We've only recently really talked more, but it's been great man.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Congrats, thanks for the shoutout, you're one of the better members on here.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smh Bengals lol. Ill beat you on Madden 12 thats fur sure. Congrats though.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Congratulations on the 10,000 posts and thank you for the shoutout.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Congrats man, and thanks for the shoutout.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout and congrats man.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats Homie, and I'm still around! lol

Just busier and usually posting in the NBA Sim and NBA threads

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grats bro. Thanks for the shoutout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%