Status
Not open for further replies.

VC15

Reaction score
He's an average QB on an average team.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Noodle arm QB who succeeds because he has some of the faster WRs in the NFL on his team that are able to run slants all day.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Imo Jason Campbell has a lot of potential to be good but right now he's not that good. But i see the potential in him to get better.

Yawkey

Reaction score
I think Campbell will have an improved season. you have to remember he's been in 3 different systems with 3 different coaches. So he's had to relearn how to play offense for that team 3 different times. With Zorn back, i think the pressence of a good QB coach coupled with another year in the offense will help him out, not an elite starter but a good one.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jason Campbell is a quarterback that will get better with every season he is coached. Not a guy that was drafted into this league with all the intangibles & ability in the world...but a guy that can be molded into a reliable starting QB.

Campbell has improved vastly since he was drafted & I am huge proponent of: top defense + solid ground game + quarterback that can limit mistakes = Championship team.

Jason Campbell has more ability than Trent Dilfer & Dilfer has a ring. Those who would honestly start Colt Brennan over Campbell because of his arm strength wouldn't last a day as an NFL GM or Head Coach.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
He is a QB that has the capability of being above Average, but for right now, that`s all he is.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like someone stated before. He's an average QB on an average team.

aj3380

Reaction score
Noodle arm QB who succeeds because he has some of the faster WRs in the NFL on his team that are able to run slants all day.
Noodle arm?? the guy can throw it 80 yards. He's just brainless. the guy is probably the best game manager in the NFL. He'd play well with teams like the vikings, titans or giants. They don't rely on their QB to win games.

Flight24

Reaction score
he's not the smartest qb but his athleticism makes up for that a lot. he can make plays on the run under pressure.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
he showed some real talent last year, but in no way is a bust OR an elite player.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I mean, the talent around him is getting better each year. The only thing that could halt him from being a very good QB (but still not elite) is tough competition in that division with McNabb, Romo and Manning. He'll get overshadowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%