Yo

zombiecarcus

Reaction score
So honestly a decent amount of guys from the gfx section know me already, I normally go by Chitown, but I was banned like 4 or more years ago on here back when I owned BSX. As we all know that shit is long gone, and I'm just hoping we can let bygones be bygones because I'm trying to find somewhere to post graphics and what not, and this seems to be the only place. We all do dumb shit in the past, I was like 16, so hopefully we can look past that. I'm not looking for trouble just trying to see whats good with everyone. Admin's/Mod's if there's any questions or concerns please message me before taking any action, like I said not looking for any trouble.

Other than that, if you don't know I'm Justin and I was born and raised in Illinois. I currently go to Arizona State, I'm graduating in December in Media Analysis and Political Science. I am studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland this summer which is going to be stupid awesome, and even more excited to travel for 2 weeks after that finishes to go to Paris, Amsterdam (truffles and cafes ;) ), Berlin, and finally Prague. I've never been outside the US so I'm beyond excited. I mainly came here for the graphics section tbh, but I'll contribute throughout. If you got any other questions, lemme hear em. 

hat-94

Reaction score
It takes a man to own up to his mistakes. I say we let him live.

heyyy chitown, it's midhat aka hat-94 aka swole brother number 2....225...on bench.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the family, son

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Oh shit....didn't even realize

welcome man!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
whatep chiiii

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sup brother

zombiecarcus

Reaction score
Ayyy some familiar names, this is a trip. I just got a new computer, someone hit me with some stock packs

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bout to ban this fool again....

Haha kidding. Welcome back bud.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Welcome back. Don't even remember why you were banned but it's all water under the bridge. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Welcome back. Don't even remember why you were banned but it's all water under the bridge. 
almost everyone was banned from bsx when they started spamming here n shit

zombiecarcus

Reaction score
Damn veteran heads everywhere, glad I decided to sign up. I forgot who's gallery thread I was in but they were talking bout how they got bant from BSX and how the staff is lazy and I was thinking "hell yea we were", shoulda kept up more on dat shit. Fuck Shabitch and AK, I'm the only real nigga left standing doe. This place ain't too bad afterall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%