Yo nigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribeTILLiDIE

Reaction score
Apparently I joined a long time ago, but I thought I'd come check this place out. I may stick around.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully you stick around, let me know if you need anything. And welcome back.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Hey what is your AIM. Remember me?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome back, But a tough season for the Tribe thus far :(

tribeTILLiDIE

Reaction score
Welcome back, But a tough season for the Tribe thus far :(
Yo bro, good too see you here.

Tell me about it. The injuries really f---ing us over, along with some help with that Eric Wedge f[size=-7].[/size]agWe ended the 1st half on a roll for some reason. Took a 10 game losing streak to get it started though, hmmm.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yo bro, good too see you here.

Tell me about it. The injuries really ###### us over, along with some help with that Eric Wedge <Censored>. We ended the 1st half on a roll for some reason. Took a 10 game losing streak to get it started though, hmmm.
Yea, injuries killed us. We should be better when fully healthy. Fausto's coming back soon. Next year we'll be able to make a run, with most likely LaPorta up, Wes Hodges up, hopefully Adam Miller gets healthy. Also Victor should be back some time in the future.

But who knows, we just swept record wise the best team in baseball at that point. Maybe we can make a run and pick up 3rd place and bring momentum to the next season.

tribeTILLiDIE

Reaction score
Yea, injuries killed us. We should be better when fully healthy. Fausto's coming back soon. Next year we'll be able to make a run, with most likely LaPorta up, Wes Hodges up, hopefully Adam Miller gets healthy. Also Victor should be back some time in the future.

But who knows, we just swept record wise the best team in baseball at that point. Maybe we can make a run and pick up 3rd place and bring momentum to the next season.
Since we're going nowhere this season, I was thinking we call LaPorta up by the time the September roster expansion comes around just so we can get him a little experience up at the level, and when it's time to call him up in '09, it'd be nice to know we gave him a taste of the big leagues before.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Since we're going nowhere this season, I was thinking we call LaPorta up by the time the September roster expansion comes around just so we can get him a little experience up at the level, and when it's time to call him up in '09, it'd be nice to know we gave him a taste of the big leagues before.
I don't think we can, he's going to play for team USA in the Olympics and that's around the same time when the rosters expand.

tribeTILLiDIE

Reaction score
Olympics begin on August 8th and only last for like 2 weeks at the most so I think he'll be back in time.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You don't talk like this on SS...nig

Anywho hope you stick around here. By the way I'm PugZee

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Welcome back man, hope you stick around this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%