Wow.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
LOL Boston?

I was at the Trop tonight ... All I can say is wow. Best night of my life.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Finally down from the high of that lol ...

Brief synopsis; I was driving to the Trop last night with my buddy, listening to 620 WDAE talking about the game. I've never been so pumped for something in my life. I wasn't this ... Enthused ... When Tampa went to the series. We walked to the ticket counter and for the first time in my life at Tropicana, there were more Rays fans than Yankees. It was fucking amazing. You have to understand that when Boston, New York or Chicago comes to town that place fills ... With enemy fans. It's fucking demoralizing. Well, we fought our way to our seats right before the national anthem. This sounds corny, and I'm sure like absolute bull shit. But when the national anthem started you could just -- feel it. I swear I was amped. I could have ran a 4.1 - 40. That's how I felt, that's how it was. We finally sat down and Price took the mound and the Rays took the field. I'll never forget, time stopped. Literally, I'm not fucking kidding. I looked around. I've never seen the Trop like this. I've been going to games since the first season. We had Crime Dog and Boggs ... Two old bastards who did little to nothing but draw a few fans.

This night was different. The sea of blue was like a God damn plague. The screams and the chants -- before first pitch, had me nearly in fucking tears.

I'll never forget I looked to my friend next to me and told him (In Madden 08 intro style) "Can you feel that? I'm telling you right now, Man ... Something special is going to happen in this building tonight."

God fucking damn it did it ever.

Best night of my life, I'd relive it every day if I could.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Before last night the Red Sox were 77-0 when leading after the 8th inning.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Pathetic really, on the Red Sox part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%