Worst Loss you have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What's the most devastating game you have watched, for me it has to be Steelers Colts 05 Divisional round that game gives me nightmares I <Censored>ing hated it, second would be Super Bowl XLIV.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Every loss of the 2008 season for the Lions.

Mooche

Reaction score
What's the most devastating game you have watched, for me it has to be Steelers Colts 05 Divisional round that game gives me nightmares I <Censored>ing hated it, second would be Super Bowl XLIV.
This.

The San Diego loss in 07. We had arguably our best Colts team this decade in that game, and we got beat in our own building. Simply disgusting.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Cowboys Loss against Eagles in '09, 44-6 That was just emberassing, shocking, and i got so much crap for it.

NOT ANYMORE LMAO!!
Payback's a <Censored>!

Reaction score
This.

The San Diego loss in 07. We had arguably our best Colts team this decade in that game, and we got beat in our own building. Simply disgusting.
Oh that <Censored>ing sucked. We shouldn't have thrown that retarded <Censored>ing interception before halftime too. OH AND <Censored> YOU MARVIN HARRISON NICE FUMBLE. OH AND KENTON KEITH TOO. That game was such a fluke Charger fans should feel blessed they were given that game.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bucs and Raiders super bowl. I was a Raiders fan at the time (because of Jerry Rice), and that was extremely painful. Also the fact that the final INT for a touchdown lost me 50 dollars.

The snow game is a close second.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Every loss of the 2008 season for the Lions.
LMAO. Cant' remember what year it was, but that playoff loss we had to the Steelers that one year where our <Censored>ty kicker missed TWO field goals that would've won it. One in regulation and one in OT. Of course, we wouldn't have gotten that far if Kaeding hadn't helped us the round before with the Chargers though, but it still <Censored>ing blew.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2002 Wild Card game, Kelly Holcomb had an amazing game but we blew a huge lead against Pittsburgh. <Censored>ing Butch Davis blew it when he called for a prevent defense.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Oh that <Censored>ing sucked. We shouldn't have thrown that retarded <Censored>ing interception before halftime too. OH AND <Censored> YOU MARVIN HARRISON NICE FUMBLE. OH AND KENTON KEITH TOO. That game was such a fluke Charger fans should feel blessed they were given that game.
the chargers just choke anyway

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Superbowl 38... Panthers go from 1-15 to the Superbowl vs the juggernaut Patriots.. And we lose on a FG with 4 seconds left.

VC15

Reaction score
Superbowl 35 against the Ravens. We got crushed on both sides of the ball during the entire game.

Reaction score
03 Loss to the Patriots sucked as well, such a resilient squad with the triplets and a energized defense only to see it go up in smoke that game.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
For three quarters Monday night, the scene was eerily familiar to Tony Dungy. The Raymond James Stadium crowd was deafening and the Bucs' defense was dominant, devouring Dungy's new team like a starved lion chasing raw meat. Then came the fourth quarter, and suddenly nothing looked the way it did before. Except maybe to Colts fans. Like those gag candles on a birthday cake, the Colts' offense caught fire and burned incessantly, scoring 28 fourth-quarter points to force an overtime session in which they made Dungy's return to Tampa Bay a triumphant, yet controversial one. Mike Vanderjagt's 29-yard field goal with 3:47 remaining in overtime capped one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history and gave Indianapolis a 38-35 victory against the Bucs.

Vanderjagt, the most accurate field goal kicker in NFL history, missed on his first attempt to end the game when his 40-yard field goal try with 3:52 left in overtime drifted wide right. Though replays clearly showed otherwise, officials ruled that Simeon Rice climbed up and landed on the back of a teammate in an effort to block the kick. ``The call was leaping,'' said referee Johnny Grier, who said umpire Ed Coukart made the call. ``Leaping is when a player starting more than one yard off the line of scrimmage moving forward and jumping up and landing on a player.''

Given another chance and and an extra 15 yards, Vanderjagt made good the second time around to keep Dungy's Colts unbeaten at 5-0 and dropped the Bucs to 2-2 - two games behind first-place Carolina in the NFC South Division. ``They just stole the victory right from underneath us,'' said cornerback Corey Ivy, whose team has now lost three of its last four home games. ``I'm really going to look at that play carefully,'' Jon Gruden said. ``I really don't think we were in error on the field.''

Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, who was unable to move his team early on, made few errors down the stretch. In the fourth quarter, he led the Colts to 12 first downs and 197 yards of offense. Manning was at his best in overtime. After the Bucs' only overtime offensive was stopped, Manning converted two key third downs in the Colts' final scoring drive, hitting a 16-yard ass to Reggie Wayne and a 9-yard pass to Troy Walters before again hitting Wayne on a 16-yard pass play that put the Colts in field-goal range at the Tampa Bay 31. Colts running back Ricky Williams, filling in for an injured Edgerrin James, scored twice from the 1 in the fourth quarter to bring the Colts back. His second touchdown, with 35 seconds left in regulation, helped tie the game at 35.
<Censored>ing, pathetic.

sportsguy11

Reaction score
Oddly, it has been the three NFC Championships my Vikes have been involved in during my lifetime:
1998:
30-27 loss to Atlanta in OT

I thank God daily for John Elway and stopping the "Dirty Bird" in the Super Bowl.

2001:
41-0 loss to NY Giants

To make matters worse, it fell on my 12th birthday so my family threw me a Vikings-themed birthday party with the game as the centerpiece. I sat through the whole thing.

2010:
31-28 loss to New Orleans in OT

By far, the worst officiated game I have seen in any sport. I turned it off halfway through the 4th quarter telling my gf "It's hard to win when you're playing against the Aints, their fans, the refs, and the NFL." Boycotted the Super Bowl and I hope Jared Allen can get a free shot at Drew Brees come gametime against the Aints.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Superbowl 35 against the Ravens. We got crushed on both sides of the ball during the entire game.
x2. We just got dominated by one of the greatest defenses of all-time. Kind of mad we werent competitive in that game, but our Super Bowl victory made up for that so its all good, lol.

VC15

Reaction score
2001:
41-0 loss to NY Giants

To make matters worse, it fell on my 12th birthday so my family threw me a Vikings-themed birthday party with the game as the centerpiece. I sat through the whole thing.
Did any Giants fans attend that party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%