Who's destroyed the NFL's reputation more?

Brett Favre or Michael Vick

• Brett Favre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Vick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Be ready to back up your opinion.

Discuss.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Probably Favre because he had a better reputation even before the incident.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Michael Vick, I guarantee that anyone that doesn't follow the NFL and doesn't know how good Vick actually is will hate Vick and the NFL for what he did.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vick for sure, but it's not just him. Every player who's gotten into any major trouble like, Pacman, Tank, Plax etc.. Ruined it, they are all over the actual news. Hell even the Vikings boat scandal shit was bad.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The question is "Who's destroyed the NFL's reputation more?"...not "Who's destroyed their own reputation more?"

That said, its definitely Vick. Favre isn't a convicted felon...rather a guy who just can't make up his mind. Nothing illegal about that & the Favre saga is constant media attention for the league.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The question is "Who's destroyed the NFL's reputation more?"...not "Who's destroyed their own reputation more?"

That said, its definitely Vick. Favre isn't a convicted felon...rather a guy who just can't make up his mind. Nothing illegal about that & the Favre saga is constant media attention for the league.
Agreed, but I forgive Vick, served his time, and everyone deserves forgiveness. I'm positive he wont be participating in any dog fighting anymore after serving time for it. We've all done bad and felt guilty for something we've done, so some people that are still hating on Vick should just move on...

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Vick easily. Favre isn't ruining the NFL's reputation, he's ruining his.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
How has Favre done anything to ruin the NFL's reputation? He's a living legend at quarterback, and keeps trying to walk away from the game. That's like saying Michael Jordan ruined the NBA by retiring and coming back twice...

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
how does either ruin the nfls reputation? imo what vick did in his personal life shouldn't have an affect on the nfls rep. just his own

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
vick's deff hurts the NFL's reputation. one of the leagues biggest stars became a convicted felon and served two years in jail. idk how that doesn't effect the NFL.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh I misread that part then.

Hurting NFL it is EASILY Vick and it's not even close.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How has Favre done anything to ruin the NFL's reputation? He's a living legend at quarterback, and keeps trying to walk away from the game. That's like saying Michael Jordan ruined the NBA by retiring and coming back twice...
Yeah, Farve didn't ruin his reputation(well he did..) or the NFLs, i guess he changed his mind on retiring a few times and thats not his fault, guess he should of thought it over more, but I'm not a big NFL fan, but I don't see how Farve was wrong for that. It's not like it's illegal, or not allowed in the NFL.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed, but I forgive Vick, served his time, and everyone deserves forgiveness. I'm positive he wont be participating in any dog fighting anymore after serving time for it. We've all done bad and felt guilty for something we've done, so some people that are still hating on Vick should just move on...
I have forgiven Vick too but if I had to pick, Vick has hurt the NFL more. Honestly, neither has done anything to damage the league's rep. Vick made a really, really, really bad choice in life but it wasn't the NFL decision & I think the league handled the situation fine.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Except MJ didn't sound like a whining little <Censored> for entire summers debating whether or not to come back.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
Vick cuz alot of people wont be able to let go for what he did and will think that the nfl is stupid for having a criminal back into the nfl. Favre hasnt done anything wrong just getting annoyed with the fact he cant make up his mind.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Vick probably has, but I think think of all the real NFL fans, more are happier about Vick's return than Favre's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%