Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GB
CHI
DET
MIN

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears made a run and managed to pull out the division.

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Mike Greenberg says the Lions will win the division, but you never trust a Jew so I say the Packers.

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Teagz said:
GB
CHI
DET
MIN

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears made a run and managed to pull out the division.

Pains me to say it, but I can't see the Bears NOT winning a Super Bowl in the Cutler/Marshall/Jeffery/Forte era.  They're too big and talented.  Hell, they might do it this season with the off season they've had, signing Jared Allen and drafting a sweet CB and all.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Teagz said:
GB
CHI
DET
MIN

this

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mobruler said:

Pains me to say it, but I can't see the Bears NOT winning a Super Bowl in the Cutler/Marshall/Jeffery/Forte era.  They're too big and talented.  Hell, they might do it this season with the off season they've had, signing Jared Allen and drafting a sweet CB and all.
their offense isn't good enough to overshadow their porous defense

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Chicago. The Packers still have no defense. Matt Stafford is just a stat accumulator. Minnesota will show marked improvement, and could be a darkhorse WC candidate, but it's unlikely if the # behind center is 16. We all know how Cassel does in the second year at the helm. 

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I see a realistic chance for 3 of the 4 teams to have a chance to win the division..

DisturbedShifty

Reaction score
Bears and Packers will duke it out for the top spot.  That in unless Bridgewater is like a football Jesus.  In the end the Bears will win the division.

VikesRule

Reaction score
Probably Green Bay. If Rodgers is healthy they have to be the favorite, IMO.

JK55

Reaction score
GB
CHI
DET
MIN

Green Bay improved even with the loss to James Jones. The fact that the Bears picked up M.D. Jennings is actually a plus for the Packers, M.D. gets beat more than Rihanna attending Chris Brown's dressing room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%