Who Will Win The NFC East?

Who Will Win The NFC East?

• Total voters

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
vnardella5 said:
i do see where you are coming from but at the same time, take Dez away from Romo.........and yea

Take Dez away from Romo? Have you seen some of the guys Romo's used in key moments throughout his career? Patrick Crayton. A washed up Terry Glenn. Laurent Robinson. Jesse Holley. Dwayne Harris. Cole Beasley. Even that joke of a WR Roy Williams had moments with Romo.

In Dallas, it's not about the WRs--it's about Tony. 

Romo gave Patrick Crayton an NFL career. The dude had great hands and route running but had he not ended up with 2 top 10 quarterbacks throughout his career (Romo, Rivers), he may very well have had no NFL career.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

Take Dez away from Romo? Have you seen some of the guys Romo's used in key moments throughout his career? Patrick Crayton. A washed up Terry Glenn. Laurent Robinson. Jesse Holley. Dwayne Harris. Cole Beasley. Even that joke of a WR Roy Williams had moments with Romo.
In Dallas, it's not about the WRs--it's about Tony. 

Romo gave Patrick Crayton an NFL career. The dude had great hands and route running but had he not ended up with 2 top 10 quarterbacks throughout his career (Romo, Rivers), he may very well have had no NFL career.

FWIW, Foles made Riley Cooper relevant. (on the field, at least.)

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:

FWIW, Foles made Riley Cooper relevant. (on the field, at least.)

He deserves credit for that, but at least Cooper is big, strong, and can go up and get the ball. 

I honestly think people see a white receiver  and just assume he can't do much. I'm guilty of it, too, obviously, but I honestly believe part of the reason people doubted Cooper's ability to be a good, big, and athletic receiver in this league is because he's white. And like I said, as a white dude, I thought the same exact thing, so I'm not trying to accuse people. 

Matt Jones kinda wrecked the white receiver reputation lol

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It has more to do with the fact that he eclipsed his career totals in yards and touchdowns in one season than the fact that he's white.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
In 2012, Cooper had no production from over 20 yards. His longest play on the year, was 23 yards.

In 2013, he racked up 280 yards and 5 TDs on plays over 20 yards.

His stats was more about a usage increase than a skills increase

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have no idea where this conversation is going anymore.

Fuck the Eagles, yo.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Even if romo was the best in the division he still won't win anything so by default he's a joke

DisturbedShifty

Reaction score
This division will be close.  I don't think the Eagles offense will surprise anyone like it did last year.  That being said I think the Eagles still take it.

dsmatheny88

Reaction score
I notice that I'm the only vote for the Cowboys. Please tell me that doesn't mean I'm the only Cowboys fan here.

I can sit here and spit out the 50 million excuses all of us Cowboys fans give year after year as to why we haven't won the division, but I'm not, I'm sure you have all heard them before so there is no need. I will tell you that whatever this team does is going to depend on how this defense turns out. There are four key guys to this defense succeeding. Demarcus Lawrence has to make an immediate impact. Claiborne has to show us that he's not a bust and live up to his expectations. Bruce Carter has to live up to his expectations as well and prove that last year was just a down year. Barry Church needs to be the safety that the Cowboys and the "I think every starter for the Cowboys is great" fans think he can be. I personally don't have much faith Lawrence can make the impact we need, I hope Claiborne and Carter can show something better, and I highly doubt Barry Church is our long term solution at safety. I still votes for the Cowboys though, the more you guys get to know me you will find out that I will never pick against the Cowboys but I will be 100% honest about them

TexasBengal

Reaction score
Eagles
Cowboys
Redskins
Giants

Tough division; anyone could take it.

BuckeyeSloopy82

Reaction score
I think the Eagles are gonna be really tough to stop this year with that offense even with losing DeSean Jackson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%