Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I went with New York, I think Philly is the most talented team in the division but I'm not sold on Vick. Not only do I believe he will take a step back in his play this year, but I don't think he'll stay healthy the entire season. He took 34 sacks in only 12 games last season, and I don't think Vince Young will be able to play good enough for them to win minus Vick. I also still have some questions about their OL and LBers.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I wish I could confidently say it but I can't, I don't see the Giants winning the division.

I think the Eagles will win, which they should.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Eagles.

I would have taken them to win the division before all the acquisitions too.

VC15

Reaction score
Much like the Jets and Cowboys, there is a lot of pre-season hype that these teams will always fail to meet.

That is why I'm going with...

A team to be announced later.

Syde-Effect

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to say "HAIL 2 The Redskins!" this year ... I'm somber as fcuk. A rebuild mode, but I'm not ruling out any surprise attempts. The "under the radar" type. It'll be nice to just see some good statistics offense/defense and a possible over .500 win percentage. That'd make me happy!

I hate the Eagles, Giants and most importantly Cowboys, but I'd go with Giants/Eagles to take it!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to say "HAIL 2 The Redskins!" this year ... I'm somber as fcuk. A rebuild mode, but I'm not ruling out any surprise attempts. The "under the radar" type. It'll be nice to just see some good statistics offense/defense and a possible over .500 win percentage. That'd make me happy!

I hate the Eagles, Giants and most importantly Cowboys, but I'd go with Giants/Eagles to take it!
That's not unusual to see people hating all of their division opponents.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eagles or Giants...I went with the Eagles.

Buffalo

Reaction score
Philadelphia. How dont you vote for the defense they have? And, the amount of offensive talent

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im going with the Eagles although I hate to say it. I think Michael Vicks mobility is a big plus to an offensive line that isnt that good. I think the Giants o-line is a big question mark and Kevin Boss is a bigger deal than what the Giants think.

Cowboys are an interesting pick this year, but they always get torched on defense by the other NFC East teams.

Redskins are rebuilding so they arent a factor.

H-MYK

Reaction score
Gotta go with the Eagles. Not being a homer or anything, we made a couple of key deals in the offseason. Kolb for DRC and signing Nmamdi.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
it was close between the giants and eagles before FA. now its philly's to lose.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Eagles. They have the most talent and it's really theirs to lose.

Sorry Rex, but not only will John Beck be starting over you, your Redskins will fall short of your "realistic" expectations.

Don't believe in the Cowboys. They have to prove me wrong, but I don't believe they will.

Giants should be solid again. Hurts them to have Osi out for 4-6 weeks. Big blow to that defense that tormented QB's last season. They still will, to a point, just not to that extent.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Eagles.

Giants are too banged up and have too many question marks. A lot of young guys who have a lot to prove, like JPP, Manningham, Bradshaw (not fumbling), Amukamara, Goff, Beckum. It's too difficult to have any faith in these guys but maybe they'll probe me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%