Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CIN
BAL
PIT
CLE

Bengals still for me. They've got the most talent, but I could still see them fall to any of the other 3 teams.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I really don't know what to expect, but I'll hope for the best. All I know is if we don't win a playoff game this year, people better be getting fired.. I hope it doesn't come to that, I don't want to be talking about people getting fired before the season starts.. I'd rather WIN AND WIN AND WIN and avoid all of that 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Steelers. Tomlin and LeBeau find redemption and solidify the trust of the organization.

CustomCoversU

Reaction score
i can see the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens coming in first. i would lean with the Bengals tho

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Hardest division to predict, in my opinion.  I'll just go with Pittsburgh.  Best quarterback and probably the best coach.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bengals by a wide margin

TexasBengal

Reaction score
Bengals, but it's going to be a dog fight; never count out the Steelers or the Ravens.

BuckeyeSloopy82

Reaction score
I'll take the Bengals this season, I think they're a great team outside of their coach and QB.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
BuckeyeSloopy82 said:
I'll take the Bengals this season, I think they're a great team outside of their coach and QB.

Well, it will be hard to get anywhere without a coach and QB lol

BuckeyeSloopy82

Reaction score
Well, yeah I think they'll win the division and get pounded in the playoffs like they always do, Cincinnati is garbage.

BuckeyeSloopy82

Reaction score
Let me amend that statement, their coaching and QB are garbage and thats what holds them back, their defense is unreal.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
BuckeyeSloopy82 said:
Let me amend that statement, their coaching and QB are garbage and thats what holds them back, their defense is unreal.

I can't disagree with that as Marvin has been given way too many chances and Dalton just hasn't performed in the playoffs but I don't pin it all on him, I think the team as a whole plays poorly. Just looks like a team that isn't prepared to me and that comes back on the coaching. The Chargers manhandled them on both sides of the ball, in the trenches. They play that way in every nationally televised game. Regular season or playoffs. 

BuckeyeSloopy82

Reaction score
When it comes right down to it the Bengals have got to make a change if they ever want to be anything more than a middle of the road franchise, unfortunately middle of the road passes for greatness in Cincinnati...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%