• Miami Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd still give the edge to Mario over Chandler Jones, but the rest I can agree with.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I personally think they are equal; that Chandler was the main focus for the OLs and was consistently double teamed on plays. And he still racked up the sack totals.

They are damn close, if Mario is ahead. I wouldn't say Chandler is better, but I'd take it as a push- which is evident if you analyze Jones' film

Steez

Reaction score
I can't really see the Bills finishing in the basement again. 

Steez

Reaction score
Pats
Bills
Dolphins
Jets

That's what I got.

Steez

Reaction score
Well, if EJ gets hurt again, I suppose I can see the Bills finishing last.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Miami's going to be BAD this year. That whole organization kinda sucks.

Steez

Reaction score
I think if Moreno is healthy that will help them out quite a bit. Definitely not too threatening of a team, but either are the Jets IMO. Geno Smith doesn't impress me one bit.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Geno will be better with actual talent on his offense. The offense they fielded last year was a fucking joke and they still came close to making the playoffs. The AFC's still pretty shallow so I could see plenty of teams slipping into those wild card spots.

DisturbedShifty

Reaction score
If our o-line can get their shit together we can take the division.  However that is a big IF.  So for now I have to say Brady and his pack of dogs.  

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
DisturbedShifty said:
If our o-line can get their shit together we can take the division.  However that is a big IF.  So for now I have to say Brady and his pack of dogs.  
Well, no. If your OL plays well, you can contend for a wild card. Tom Brady has only not won his division once, and that was in his 2nd year as a starter. With our defense as good as it is, only a TB12 injury will keep the Pats from winning the division

DisturbedShifty

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Well, no. If your OL plays well, you can contend for a wild card. Tom Brady has only not won his division once, and that was in his 2nd year as a starter. With our defense as good as it is, only a TB12 injury will keep the Pats from winning the division
I stand by what I said.  I think we have a shot at the division.  Still it is a very big IF.

EDIT:  I take back what I said.  Fucking Pouncey just went and fucked up yet again.  Miami can never catch a break.

TexasBengal

Reaction score
Pats
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

I'm thinking it will be the Pats in a romp. The Bills and Dolphins are coming up, but not this year.

BuckeyeSloopy82

Reaction score
I think the Patriots win this division and it isn't close however, I'm really excited to see how year 3 of Tannehill goes in Miami.

TTN2810

Reaction score
steezo said:
Well, if EJ gets hurt again, I suppose I can see the Bills finishing last.
They're worst off if EJ doesn't get hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%