Who has improved the most so far this offseason?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Love when people make threads so people can stroke their favorite team's cock. :p

Red Sox are the only option here. Cliff Lee was a great signing and the Phillies are being talked about as a favorite to be in the World Series, but I was already predicting them to be there without him. The Red Sox I saw as the wild card team that would probably lose in the 1st or 2nd round. Now they're my pick to win the World Series.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
You can also throw the Brewers into the mix, because now they have a pretty sick rotation if Greinke can return to his 2009 self.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Red Sox no doubt. Theo Epstein is a genius.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Red Sox.

Brewers still have too many question marks in the lineup, and I think Greinke is overrated. Won't be as significant in the rotation as some people think.

But know knows, maybe ZG will slap me in the face and win the cy young award this year, lol.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Love when people make threads so people can stroke their favorite team's cock. :p

Red Sox are the only option here. Cliff Lee was a great signing and the Phillies are being talked about as a favorite to be in the World Series, but I was already predicting them to be there without him. The Red Sox I saw as the wild card team that would probably lose in the 1st or 2nd round. Now they're my pick to win the World Series.
post of the year

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Meh, there are still places the Red Sox need improving at

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i want to say boston, but adrian beltre was great this past season
martinez was really good when healthy too

crawford and agonz should both be better, but offense wasnt the problem with them even when youk and pedroia and co were all injured, they still were good offensively

pitching. only Lester ans Buccholz pitched last year. their pen sucked
they still have a sucky pen, jenks sucked last year, who knows how he'll do.

phils already had great pitching. they're going to miss Werth so much. why is anybody going to pitch to howard? have all the great pitching you can get, doesnt guarantee anything unless you can hit. their hitters are old and without werth, that line-up isnt that scary imo (still best team in NL, dont get me wrong. they still play in a little league park)

so for me that leaves the Brewers.
If they had pitching last year, they would have contended for the NLC
Greinke and Marcum are excellent additions alongside Gallardo and Wolf.
I love the Brewers

tbuc

Reaction score
Brewers.

They were always a good team, but not quite good enough to make it to the playoffs. And as the old saying goes, "Pitching wins ballgames." The Brew Crew went out and traded for Zack Greinke and Shaun Marcum. They also added Takashi Saito who's always been a reliable arm thoughout his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%