Who do you think will win?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Who do you think will win it all? In all seriousness. I think Spain is going to win, they just have so many amazing players at every position and their bench is just as amazing as well. I love how Spain plays and they trully play like a team, Im going with Spain.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I also have to Spain. As much as I want my Azzuri to win it all, I don't think that's going to happen this year.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Argentina just so Maradona can go streaking through Buenos Aires lol

Oiler35

Reaction score
I'm going with an England-Spain final, with a crazy final in hand.

Spain in Penalties.

Mooche

Reaction score
Bias pick - Italy

Thinking pick - Spain

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Canada didnt make it to the World Cup.... But it would be cool to see them make it.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
I can't pick one, but I can narrow it down to four:

Spain - Suspect in defense, however, if you can't get the ball off them, which you usually can't, you can't exploit that weakness. Combine the best strike partnership in the world and it's a deadly combination. The most likely of these four to win.

Brazil - Not the joga bonito boys of 2002, this is a much more pragmatic side, but a dangerous one all the same. Dunga has picked a physical side, but we should remember that the likes of Robinho, Fabiano etc are all provide enough flare and goalscoring ability to win this tournament alone. Will be very hard to break down.

England - Always had the players, now they have the manager. If Rooney is at his best, and he gest the proper support from Gerrard and Lampard, he will dominate this tournament. Unfortunately, it's easy to see something going wrong...as it is England. But I genuinely feel they have their best chance in a long, long time this year.

Netherlands - Don't count these boys out. The most creative team in the tournament, but if Van Persie were to become injured, they'd be in big trouble. They don't really have any quality depth. Robben will need to be fit as well. A long shot, but if I had to pick a team to be a genuinely shocking winner, it'd be the Oranje.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Netherlands - Don't count these boys out. The most creative team in the tournament, but if Van Persie were to become injured, they'd be in big trouble. They don't really have any quality depth. Robben will need to be fit as well. A long shot, but if I had to pick a team to be a genuinely shocking winner, it'd be the Oranje.
Clockwork Oranje ftw

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
As of right now I wanna say Argentina. They've been playing really good so far, Messi and Higuanin are a force to be reckoned with

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Argentina always fizzle out against the other powers of the world and I expect this World Cup to be the same.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
IDK I can seriously see them make a strong run for the cup this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%