WHO-DEY-BENGALS Draft Grades

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score

Now I know everyone isn't going to agree with my grades, but this is it for now. May make a few changes.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think we reached for Leshoure, but nice writeup.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I don't think we reached for Leshoure, but nice writeup.
They gave up a third and fourth for him. I felt they should've tried getting Jimmy Smith, but maybe they are looking at someone in free agency. Also, it was an A- because I felt they didn't address some important positions that need to be improved. I really liked the top three, but hopefully Leshoure works out for them, I just think it could've been used on something else but maybe they felt the value wasn't there with CB, LB etc.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Didn't mention Burton, one of the top CBs in the draft. 2 blocked FGs and 3 INTS and held his own in tackles.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought by reach you meant we took him too early.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also I believe there was only 2 CB and 2 LB taken in the second round, both BEFORE the Lions picked. So that just goes to show the talent level there was for those positions in the 2nd round.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You have the NFC South all messed up.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Also I believe there was only 2 CB and 2 LB taken in the second round, both BEFORE the Lions picked. So that just goes to show the talent level there was for those positions in the 2nd round.
Yeah. There were 2 CB's and LB's drafted when we took Young, and 1 more CB drafted when we took Leshoure. I don't feel we reached for him either. We gave up more than I would of liked, but he wasn't supposed to still be on the board at that time, and that's why we moved up, because any of those teams could of taken him, and outside of Best, our run game was basically non-existent.

Overall, nice evaluation of each team.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
NE is WAY too low

The fact that MIN is the same as us is sad

They reached SO high for a QB that might have been available. Ryan Mallett isn't far off Ponder, and went in round 3

Solder fits NE extremely well, and looks to be a great OT in the future
Dowling will be a very solid corner

Ridley will be the NE "FB", and could be a better FB than anyone else in the rookie class

Not to mention we basically got a first and second for nothin

Anything lower than a B+ is BS

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
NE is WAY too low

They reached SO high for a QB that might have been available. Ryan Mallett isn't far off Ponder, and went in round 3

Ridley will be the NE "FB", and could be a better FB than anyone else in the rookie class

your also a homer.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
You also rep your own posts all the time... that's cool too.

I'm not really a homer. I heavily root for my team, and my personal bias does come into play some times.

That being said, that post had little to none homerism in it... I don't care if you hate the pats at all. But they had a 10000000x better draft than the Vikings

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I'm not really a homer. I heavily root for my team, and my personal bias does come into play some times.

That being said, that post had little to none homerism in it... I don't care if you hate the pats at all. But they had a 10000000x better draft than the Vikings
Actually I was the one that plus repped his post.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score

but if you noticed he rated almost all of the teams a B. which doesnt make sense to me.

oh and i dont care about rep enough to + my own posts

Mooche

Reaction score
I don't mind these grades overall. Pretty good job man, thanks for the read.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
NE is WAY too low

I'm glad you feel that way because I don't. I originally had them at a C+, then I changed it to a B-. Like I said when I did this, I knew some wouldn't like certain grades, that's just part of it. It's just how I feel, not everyone else. Call me an idiot or whatever you want, I don't think the Patriots had a great draft. I like how they made tons of trades and are stockpiling them for use later on, however. I don't think I've seen you agree with anyone on this board. I know the Patriots are your team and they can never do no wrong in your eyes, but it doesn't matter what I think anyways. Just because I gave a team a higher grade than another don't mean anything, these players still have to go out and perform as expected.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You have the NFC South all messed up.
Again, it's my opinion. You being a Saints fan, you want to see them rated the highest, as do I when I see the Bengals grades from different people. I like my NFC South grades, show us yours and we'll see what I and others have to say. Just because I'm a Bengals fan doesn't mean I'm expecting to see people brag them up all the time, it's just not going to happen. I think the Buccaneers had the best draft in the NFC South, again time will tell when these players can get on the field to showcase their talents. I surely wasn't taking 3 hours to do this to please everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%