Who are you top 5 goalies today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Nobody puts the team on their back like Lundqvist does, it's laughable how bad the Rangers would be without him.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha fair enough, guess we'll just have to wait and see
I'm not even saying you wouldn't be wrong after next season. I just would have it that way right now. Tim Thomas set the all time record in SV% this season and then set a record for most shots saved in a postseason. He's #1 until someone proves otherwise.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
Who knows, next year Thomas could shit the bed than become a backup. But as of now he is the best and no-one can argue that

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I'm not even saying you wouldn't be wrong after next season. I just would have it that way right now. Tim Thomas set the all time record in SV% this season and then set a record for most shots saved in a postseason. He's #1 until someone proves otherwise.
Yeah i feel that. The season he had last year was just amazing, and to top it all off he leads his team to a championship.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
My list as of the end of last season.
1. Thomas
2. Luongo
3. Rinne
4. Lundqvist
5. Price

My Predictions for next season.
1. Lundqvist
2. Price
3. Luongo
4. Miller
5. Rinne

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
I actually forgot Lulu .. I knew I was forgot someone that's why decided to put Brodeur .. my bad guys !

This is my real top 5 ;

1-Carey Price
2-Roberto Luango
3-Ryan Miller
4-Henrik Lundqvist
5-Marc Andre Fleury

And I don't like Thomas even tho he had a great season ! but he should be at #5 I know ....
How is Price the #1 goalie in the league? My guess is because you are a Habs fan..

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly. Regardless of how Timmy ends his career, he will always be remembered for this amazing season.

Also, on the Lundqvist point, I don't think there's anyone I trust to hold a one goal lead more than him. Maybe it was just against the Bruins last season but it seems like they won every game by one goal. And, by the end of the game, it was impossible to score.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
Next season predictions:

1- Lundqvist
2- Price
3- Rinne
4- Luongo
5- Bryzgalov (he has better Defence ahead of him and i think he can repeat his 09-10 season. Also tied between him, Fleury, Miller)

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Exactly. Regardless of how Timmy ends his career, he will always be remembered for this amazing season.

Also, on the Lundqvist point, I don't think there's anyone I trust to hold a one goal lead more than him. Maybe it was just against the Bruins last season but it seems like they won every game by one goal. And, by the end of the game, it was impossible to score.
If he had a team that wasn't so offensively challenged as the Rangers you'd see that team going very deep into the playoffs every single year.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
If he had a team that wasn't so offensively challenged as the Rangers you'd see that team going very deep into the playoffs every single year.
Lundqvist is a good goalie lol

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
1. Tim Thomas
2. Henrik Lundqvist
3. Ryan Miller
4. Roberto Luongo
5. Pekka Rinne

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
fuck messed up, meant to say:

Their offense is growing, they got Brad Richards, and Gaborik just had a crappy season, he could come back to life this season

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
fuck messed up, meant to say:

Their offense is growing, they got Brad Richards, and Gaborik just had a crappy season, he could come back to life this season
Oh yeah I know they certainly improved. But the Rangers have not been a very productive team offensively the last several years.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
How is Price the #1 goalie in the league? My guess is because you are a Habs fan..
Pretty much yes .. but he also had an amazing season ... With all type of injuries we had I could still see him as the best goalie !
Boston and the Canucks had a great team comparing to the habs and Price still managed to win more games .. and he for sure better then Lundqvist ... and that's my way to see things.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Pretty much yes .. but he also had an amazing season ... With all type of injuries we had I could still see him as the best goalie !
Boston and the Canucks had a great team comparing to the habs and Price still managed to win more games .. and he for sure better then Lundqvist ... and that's my way to see things.
How is Price for sure better then Lundqvist...?

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because he played in 4 more games and only had 2 more wins.

Because he had a higher GAA.

Because he had less shutouts.

Because he's proven in the past that he is consistently a top goalie.

Oh wait.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
Because he played in 4 more games and only had 2 more wins.

Because he had a higher GAA.

Because he had less shutouts.

Because he's proven in the past that he is consistently a top goalie.

Oh wait.
This

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Price had a good season but not good enough to be named the best goalie in the league.

Price is for sure better than Lundqvist? Wow you are kidding right? You are a huge homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%