Which Quarterback has a brighter future?

Which One?

• Both will be succesful starters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Leinart

• Vince Young

• Neither will be a succesful starter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Discuss

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Both.

Always been a big fan of Vince Young, the guy is just an amazing athlete, always finds a way to beat you. I think he's gaining that competitive edge again and will win his job back.

Leinart, a better passer that Young, has gotten a raw deal since going down to the shoulder injury. I don't think he was all that bad as a rookie starter...keep in mind rookie starter. Right now Leinart has the greatest receiving trio in the NFL right now...so its nearly impossible for him to fail.

mojo

Reaction score
I believe neither of them will be....

Leinart: Is a backup to a QB in Warner who has found his groove in Arizona. Unless he gets a Brady Injury and can pull a Cassel I dont think he will

Young: He is a bigger version of Vick. He scrambles a lot; I dont see him hitting a goo 4-6year "prime year" era of his career.
I say backup or starter for a low team

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Matt Leinart. Sorry to say it, but I have never felt 100% confident in QBs who run as much as Vince Does. I think when it comes down to the big show, you have to have the guy with the Arm and I feel with Leinart watching Warner and learning from him, I think Leinart will be better than Vince in 4 or 5 years.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Leinart: Is a backup to a QB in Warner who has found his groove in Arizona. Unless he gets a Brady Injury and can pull a Cassel I dont think he will

Young: He is a bigger version of Vick. He scrambles a lot; I dont see him hitting a goo 4-6year "prime year" era of his career.
Dude...how much time do you think Kurt Warner has left in him?

Warner is under a 2 year contract right now & then that's it, call it a career.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Vince Young, I think Leinart was rushed and that ruined his career. I guess you could probably say the same about Young but he handled it well.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont understand how so many of you have already declared Leinart a bust when the guy hasn't even had a full season as the starter.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Leinart just needs a chance. He'll get that chance in no more than two years. He'll just be like Aaron Rodgers and have to wait it out.

Oiler35

Reaction score

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Neither..
Vince impressed me, but I guess he fell off the face of the earth recently.
Matt is just a dud lol.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vince Young, I think Leinart was rushed and that ruined his career. I guess you could probably say the same about Young but he handled it well.
Handled it well? Didn't he want to commit suicide because he was booed?

IndySports24/7

Reaction score
Leinart... once Warner retires Leinart will have his chance and turn into a great starter. Vince was a great qb in college, but in my opinion his style isn't suited for the NFL.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I said Young. He has a better capability of being a star than Leinart. Leinart would be a starter right now, if he didn`t make stupid decisions. Kurt is just the better QB in Arizona right now, and Cardinals have 2 years of drafting to get another QB in the draft, and have him give Leinart a run for starter, win it, and make Leinart the backup, once again, if he`s still on the team.

As for Young, he wasn`t sure how to handle losing his starting job and being booed, so he got dangerously depressed about it, but now, he has seen the brighter side of things, and realized that he can get his job back and be starter for the Titans, or another team in the NFL sooner than later.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Neither.

They bench warmed complete seasons so that two old dudes could start. They were both given starting chances. They both failed epicly. They will never have any success in the NFL. Just two waste of Cap Space. I say Collins and Warner will still be starting, I just don't see Vince Young Starting, he's no more then a Michael Vick wannabe... just wait for it, he'll be the one in those internet pics next to Scooby-Doo. Matt Leinart, is not good in the slightest. Say all these good things about him to make him sound like he'll be successful, but he won't be. He is trash. He hasn't yet, and will not win anything in this near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%