Which QB Would You Rather Move Forward With ?

Stray32

Reaction score
BNC said:
And the other 2 games? He played top 5 defenses and put up a combined 6 TDs, 0 Picks, about 620 yards and a rating of about 120, but yea lets ignore that because two of the other defense weren't as good

And last year in the playoffs? What then? Smith makes the safe plays but he's never gonna be the reason you win a SB, Flacco gets into the playoffs and turns into a top five QB. There's probably 10-15 QB's I'd take over Smith in a playoff game, for Flacco there's maybe 5.
I'd have taken Flacco if he wasn't currently injured, I know he'll probably be fine but with that type of injury you never know

BNC

Reaction score
Stray32 said:
I'd have taken Flacco if he wasn't currently injured, I know he'll probably be fine but with that type of injury you never know
It's just an ACL and the surgery was done by James Andrews, he'll come back fine or even stronger.

TheRivals40

Reaction score
BNC said:
You're not winning a SB with Alex Smith
Why not? It's unlikely, but if Joe Flacco can win a SB then I don't see why Alex Smith can't...

TheRivals40

Reaction score
Also, Smith wasn't bad at all this last playoffs. He won a game, and then almost got by a Patriots team with a red-hot Tom Brady who the KC D looked completely helpless against.

BNC

Reaction score
TheRivals40 said:
Why not? It's unlikely, but if Joe Flacco can win a SB then I don't see why Alex Smith can't...
Because Alex Smith doesn't make plays, he checks down over and over again always making safe plays whether it's first and 10 or 3 and 5 he'll check down.

He threw like 180 yards and 1 TD and 1 pick against the Texans this year in the playoffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%