Which of the 2 undefeated teams would go for perfect?

Pick one!

• Indy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Orleans

• Neither(coaches have more respect for playoffs)

• Both(Your just hoping that big players from both teams break a leg or 2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubious1

Reaction score
Just wondering what people thought of the coaches from both teams and what they would choose to do. I personally said neither as I do not think they would risk playoffs for perfect season like BB of the Patriots.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Indianpolis.

I don't think that New Orleans will win tonight.

Indy has the best passing attack in the NFL; however, they play; Tennessee next week, Denver the next, then travel to Jacksonville, and then at home against the Jets.

Tennessee has been hot lately, I'm sure we're all aware. Denver, seems to be getting back into the groove of things, Jacksonville *scratches head* they have MJD...? And the Jets gave New England fits in the beginning of the season.

While all those games seem tough, I personally think that the Colts can win all of them (not to mention a meaningless game against Buffalo in the final week); they continue to find a way to pull out these close wins. They remind me of last seasons Rays' we were all waiting on them to choke but they stubbornly continued to win, and the Colts are doing the same thing.

On the other side, I know New Orleans is hot <Censored> right now, and has the best offense in point-per-game and total-yards; not to mention, they have New England tonight, Washinton next week, then an Atlanta team that struggled against the LOL Bucs, Dallas at home and then the other two joke teams in the NFC South.

While that seems easy outside of New Orleans and Dallas, I just don't think they will do un-defeated, possibly because as a Tampa fan I'm supposed to hate the Saints.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Neither because you DO NOT want to be heading into the playoffs undefeated, there is just too much pressure associated with that. Thats why there has only been 1 1972 Dolphins, its just really tough and in the times that we live in today the media coverage is unbelievable. I could see the Colts having a better chance at going undefeated than the Saints. The Colts have made the playoffs 11 years in a row, they know what theyre doing.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
You can't expect either coach to not go for it, Man.

Do you know how much <Censored> each will catch from local media for resting their starters at 15-0?

It just won't happen.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saints. No one is beating that team. I don't like the idea of benching your starters for the final week. You're going to have a bye so that's already a week off. Resting your starters for three weeks (If you count the week of practice after week 16, then 17 and the Wild Card) is a long time and can really throw you off. Not smart at all IMO.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Both, although Saints may see a couple of scares, like Cowboys and Falcons.

Sundström

Reaction score
The Colts have made the playoffs 11 years in a row, they know what theyre doing.
They have won once in 11 years. That is very sucky my little friend. I think Saints have the better chance of winning and stay perfect because Peyton and the colts always have a bit of a meltdown in the playoffs.

brakos

Reaction score
They have won once in 11 years. That is very sucky my little friend. I think Saints have the better chance of winning and stay perfect because Peyton and the colts always have a bit of a meltdown in the playoffs.
And the year they won it they were still fighting through week 17.

Sundström

Reaction score
And the year they won it they were still fighting through week 17.
Yes I dont belive in resting your starters, I think that is just a bunch of sh*it. I hope Paytonlets Vilma and the boys play the entire regular season. I think a team loses very much of the fire if they sit out a couple of weeks. I do understand and agree with not playing the injured players though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%