What's up SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monoxide

Reaction score
What up SI. Someone on my forum gave me this website and I figured I'd check it out. Love the layout, design, and it looks like a ton of work has been put into this site to push it to the top. I see myself being active here so here's a little info about me.

I'm 20 years old, born and raised in Nashville, TN. I lived 2 years of my life in Fairfax, VA right outside of Washington D.C. I'm a huge Predators and Titans fan and enjoy discussing anything NFL or NHL related. I hope I get to know some of you and I look forward to posting here daily.

by the way... SCREW THE STEELERS.
Seriously though, Hines Ward got jacked by my main man Griffin in my avatar. Regardless of the outcome of tonight's game though (because both teams looked off in a lot of aspects) I was happy with our offensive performance, and the fact we could still shut down the run game without big Albert. Kenny Britt was everything I expected him to be after watching him in Preseason, and Kerry Collins is still our drunk quarterback that'll get a DUI on the way to the Super Bowl.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Haha, welcome to the site, Go Colts.

It's always nice to have someone knowledgeable about the sports they love... especially hockey.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI homie.

Hope you become apart of the family

Monoxide

Reaction score
Thanks man, glad to be here. Although I do hate the Colts passionately with pride, mainly because I grew up watching Peyton play as a Tennessee Vol. Plus you usually take our division title and you've recently won a Super Bowl. (even though I was rooting for Indy that game against the Bears, I did wanna see Peyton get a ring before he retired) and now that he has that ring I hope the Colts never have a winning season again.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Last year was a huge disappointment, we need a good season, and we need to get my the Chargers this year. Hopefully Peyton, Gonzo, Reggie, and Sanders can lead the team to victory.

Monoxide

Reaction score
Just a quick question since I've searched the forums and read the newbie thread. Can you send private messages on this site? Every time I try it says an error has occurred. Maybe you have to have a certain post count or something? Thanks to whoever answers this.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
never seen a Preds fan actually from Tennessee lol, but good to see you're loyal to your team

welcome to the site, you'll like it here

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome, hope you stay active.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Is your forum an affiliate with us?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
welcome to the site - glad to have the midwest repped some.

let us know any other questions you have

yes - you need 25 posts for PM and GFX Resources access

Monoxide

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Is your forum an affiliate with us?
No it's not, we haven't hit 10,000 posts yet we're at around 8,900. Once we hit 10,000 which should be soon since hockey season is just around the corner I'll put in an application to be an affiliate with you guys. Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, always great to have new members.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
What up SI. Someone on my forum gave me this website and I figured I'd check it out. Love the layout, design, and it looks like a ton of work has been put into this site to push it to the top. I see myself being active here so here's a little info about me.

I'm 20 years old, born and raised in Nashville, TN. I lived 2 years of my life in Fairfax, VA right outside of Washington D.C. I'm a huge Predators and Titans fan and enjoy discussing anything NFL or NHL related. I hope I get to know some of you and I look forward to posting here daily.

by the way... SCREW THE STEELERS.
Seriously though, Hines Ward got jacked by my main man Griffin in my avatar. Regardless of the outcome of tonight's game though (because both teams looked off in a lot of aspects) I was happy with our offensive performance, and the fact we could still shut down the run game without big Albert. Kenny Britt was everything I expected him to be after watching him in Preseason, and Kerry Collins is still our drunk quarterback that'll get a DUI on the way to the Super Bowl.
Hey, me and you will get along pretty well with that "SCREW THE STEELERS" statement! Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy it here!

Monoxide

Reaction score
Hey, me and you will get along pretty well with that "SCREW THE STEELERS" statement! Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy it here!
Yeah both Pittsburgh and Baltimore have a special place in my heart, and that place isn't very pleasant lol.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, never heard of a Predators fan. Lol, Welcome man, hope to see you in the NHL section, along with others.

Monoxide

Reaction score
Wow, never heard of a Predators fan. Lol, Welcome man, hope to see you in the NHL section, along with others.
Damn seriously? We have a pretty wide fan base over the internet. Shlt the official Predators forum has more people on it then people that show up to the game lmao. And I would know this because I'm a season ticket holder lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%