Whaddup?

Willy

Reaction score
What's up everyone. Names Willy, I recognized quite a few names from other sites and decided to sign up. I love talking and debating sprts such as basketball, football and baseball. I am a die hard Rockies, Nuggets and Oregon Ducks fan. I look forward to talking sports with all of you in the near future.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. And what other sites u from? And if you need anything let us know.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
welcome man. always great to have a new member. really hope yoy decide to stick around. the nba is always an active subject here.

Willy

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. And what other sites u from? And if you need anything let us know.
Mainly active on CSS (CenterStageSports) I have about 3,200 posts there and I have been on other forums such as Hoops Nation and a site which I believe was called The Sports Legion. I'll let you know if I need anyhting.

Willy

Reaction score
welcome man. always great to have a new member. really hope yoy decide to stick around. the nba is always an active subject here.
Thanks man, I look forward to talking NBA for sure.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mainly active on CSS (CenterStageSports) I have about 3,200 posts there and I have been on other forums such as Hoops Nation and a site which I believe was called The Sports Legion. I'll let you know if I need anyhting.
Guess you saw the affiliation link on CSS for the site haha. Well glad its brought atleast one member over.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcum 2 da burrdz playaplay!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome, man! Hope you'll end up liking it here, and decide to stick around. Definitely hope to see you around! NBA section is our most active so you'll probably like it here haha. And we can always use some more baseball fans too!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Hope that you enjoy yourself and stay active. We do have nice sports discussions here.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. Hope you stick around and stay active. Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%