Wells Wants To Play For Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bonzi Wells wouldn't mind catching on with the Heat.

Wells tweeted his desire to play for Miami, alongside Jermaine O'Neal and Dwyane Wade.

"i would love to b in miami i could help them cats fa sho," wrote Wells in one of his Twitter updates.

O'Neal issued his support for Wells on Twitter as well.

The center tweeted: "i hope that they do sign him because he really could help us!"

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Heat don't currently have interest in Wells.
I didn't even post this for the article, just for the line I bolded.
LMAO!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL, I really don't see why it's so hard to spell out a damn word while using a keyboard.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
LOL, I really don't see why it's so hard to spell out a damn word while using a keyboard.
Could have been using his phone, but still it's not hard to take the extra couple of seconds to type out a whole word.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Could have been using his phone, but still it's not hard to take the extra couple of seconds to type out a whole word.
He's a millionaire, if he doesn't have a hone with a keyboard then he needs to upgrade lol.

SDdirtybird

Reaction score
I used to like Bonzi Wells back in the day, but he is done for. Just isn't that good. He may want Miami, but Miami doesn't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%