Weekly Poll #2

Will Arizona finally make the playoffs this year?

• Yes, their youth wont put them down this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, same ol' same ol'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Discuss

monster

Reaction score
All rests on the QB position, and i think the Vikings will take their spot this year

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I don't think they will be in the playoffs this year, but they're getting there though.

bulls12

Reaction score
the Cardinals are terrible and I think it will take them a lot more than what they have (which isn't much) to finally make the playoffs.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Terrible? =/

They have one of the best WR tandmems in this league in Fitzgerald and Boldin, Edgerrin James who is a soid running back still. Leinart is still developing but I think he could have a breakout year. They have also been imprivng their line through the draft.

Their defense isnt bad either.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
u cant say there terriable they have good WR there QB's are good except there defense is bad

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Ehh.. I don't think so. They still don't seem like they're good enough.

.dk92

AMAZING
Reaction score
I think so. Their defense is gonna be pretty good this year. I think they moved Antrel Rolle to FS. Plus they have Fitz and Anquan on the same page, and Leinart is probably gonna have a breakout year.

yezzir

Reaction score
I think so. Their defense is gonna be pretty good this year. I think they moved Antrel Rolle to FS. Plus they have Fitz and Anquan on the same page, and Leinart is probably gonna have a breakout year.
Are they still doing the 1-2 punch with Warner and Leinart?

Agent Zero

Reaction score
the Cardinals arent going to make it to the playoffs there just not good enoughg

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
they're n ot terrible, they just need more veteran leadership. They'll get there in the next 3 years, but not yet. They're getting better but they're still missing that mysterious piece to the puzzle.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say yes, for some reason I don't believe in the Seahawks anymore. Hasselback keeps getting older and the only thing they have going for them is a defense with some holes in some places. While the Cards keep getting better and it's hard to ignore an offense like that and an alright defense.

bulls12

Reaction score
Yeah AFF is right, they are by far in the easiest division in the NFL (or right there along with the NFC South), so I mean, they might have a chance of maybe getting the wild card. It just depends on how the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks (Boo!) play.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The 49ers could be another team I could have done the poll on also...

yezzir

Reaction score
I think Warner is the #1 quarterback going into training camp. I think Leinart can beating him out.
I don't understand why they even have Warner in #1 to start with. Leinart is obviously their future and that 1-2 punch really didn't work out that great anyways.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I voted no. I think they are filled with too much youth and don't have enough veterans to get them into the playoffs. Offense is looking good, but I'm not really impressed with Leinart so far. James had a tough time last season running behind a weak O-Line. Their defense is improving but I don't think they'll get past the Seahawks.

I'm liking the addition of Julius Jones to the Seahawks and they have a good defense still.

yezzir

Reaction score
Seahawks are still going to be good, at least for the 08-09 season. I mean come on, it's Holmgren's last year! :p

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nope I don't see it happening this year. Either Seattle or San Francisco will be on top and make it from that division ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%