Weekly Poll #2

With the Celtics winning the championship, will more teams take the same route and trade youth for v

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Discuss

monster

Reaction score
Of course. Point of the NBA is to win the C Ship NOW not to have youth that are capable of winning in 4 years

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
I didn't vote because I believe there's always going to be a balance. A lot of teams made big moves involving superstars this year; Boston, LA, Dallas, and Phoenix. The only ones that really worked though were Boston and LA. There were also a lot of teams wanting young players with potential. So I think some teams will try to trade away their youth for big names, and some will try to get young players and rebuild with them.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its hard to say, because this team is only one year old. If they become a dynasty (2 or 3 rings in very short amount of time), then you could lean towards saying yes.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I say yes, because when something works out fantastically others like to copy the success.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
i say yes because thats what bad teams like the bulls should do

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Nope, youth is still important.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
your right but i am saying trade your vetterans that havent showed u that much

.dk92

AMAZING
Reaction score
The Boston Celtics have starting something. They showed us that you could win a champion with in a year, if go all out in the offseason. Before those two big for Garnett and Ray, the C's were crying because they couldn't get the first pick. I hope my Hawks team can learn from this. They need to be active this offseason. Maybe get Rasheed or J.O'Neal or something.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmm tough one. I say yes because look at the past couple of years. Celtics, Pistons, Heat, Spurs, even as far back as the end of the Lakers dynasty, those teams weren't young at all and it shows that veterans win championships, the reason more and more teams like to have veteran teams for the playoffs.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's a mix, some teams build for now some teams build for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%